20

I go to my room and end up getting woke up by the guys yelling. I roll over and check the time and see it's 2:30 am, I grunt and get up and go out to the living room squinting at the light. "What are you guys doing I was sleeping and you woke me up." I huff. "Having fun. Party pooper." Bryce walks up to me and says "No I just enjoy sleep, and need beauty sleep so would you keep it down." I state. "You're all ready beautiful, no sleeps gonna change that." Quinton smiles, I smile and snap out of it.

Most the guys continued doing whatever and Bryce and quinton stood there looking at me. I sigh "well now that I'm up I'm not gonna be able to sleep." I say going to the kitchen and grabbing a bottle of water and go back to my room.

I hear the guys shuffling around and a knock at my door. "Come in." I said, I had my led lights on and that's it, so it was still Fairly dark in my room. "Hey were uh, we're gonna go take a light night swim, wanna join?" He asks, I could tell it was quinton, "mmmmm yeah sure, I'll be out in a few." I say and he boded and stepped back out shutting the door.

I get up and noticed my legs weren't shaved so I quickly hopped up and did that then changed into a bathing suit that made me look hot.

Camilaa- they woke me up for this 🤭Pc @qgriggs

Pc @qgriggs

809.9k likes
Comments-

Chrisbut - 😍🥵

Userxx- you live with sway?!?

Gghart- NASTY BITCH

Avanigreggs- 🥵😍😍😍
—>luv you❤️

Qgriggs- what a beautiful girl
—>❤️❤️

Brycehall- you look hottt🥵

—-

We all hang out and mess around the guys make a couple videos and stuff and I end up staying in the hot tub cause I'm cold. "Cam come on, get back in the pool!" Bryce yells. "I'm cold B, no." I smile sinking more into the warmth. "Pwease." Quinton pouts, then comes Anthony and Bryce to pout with him. "Ant you look so sad and cute."  I laugh, Anthony and Bryce are the guys I mess around and have fun with a lot, and I talk to Anthony and quinton about my problems out of all the guys.

"Please." He says holding out his hand. "Still a no." And next thing I know bryce was behind me wrapping his hands around me lifting me up. "Don't tell us no." He laughs  "no Bryce the is gonna be -" just as he threw me in with himself. I quickly go up for air and yell "COLD!! Bryce it's cold." I say pouting . "You just gotta move around." He laughs getting out and jumping back in.

I mess around in the pool till I'm so cold I'm shaking and automatically go straight back to the hot tub. Anthony following me. The guys were being loud and messing around, "so who do you like?" He whispers yet farther away so kinda loud. "Wait what." I say kinda confused. "I know you camila, you like quinton don't you." "Anthony, shhh. And no. We're just friends . I'm not about to mess up a friendship again when things are finally all good with everyone." "Riiiight well I'm just saying you guys would be cute."

"Whatcha Guys whispering about." Bryce sneaks over. "Nothing." I nervously laugh. He sarcastically says mhmmm and goes back to messing around. When I hear the door bell. "Was that the doorbell?" I ask Anthony, no ones paying attention to anything but their selfs so he shrugged yelling to the guys. I stand up and dry off and run to the front door.

I throw my towel down and open the door, "hi yes there's been a noise complaint about I think this address." A cop says standing tall, I quickly turn and grab my towel and wrap it around myself. "Can I come in and see what all the commotion is?" He asked, even though none of us have had any drinks, we have alcohol out and in a direct vision. I step to the side and he walks out back and I follow him, Bryce quickly gets out, "woah woah woah what's going on?" Bryce asks me , I'm standing behind the cop, "there have been a noise complaint, do you all live here?" "Yes." Bryce continues the conversation with him, I felt a hand quickly pull me to the side, it was Anthony and pulling me to him and quinton, " are you guys intoxicated?" The man asked, Bryce said no and looked at us three, the rest are up stairs. "Well have to rest you guys." He said walking into the house making us follow. I stood in between the two guys staying close, there's only one box of white claws in the house, that's the only alcohol and of course it was sitting on the counter. "How old are all of you?" He asked, "19." Bryce states "17" quinton says " 17." I quickly say, "18."Anthony adds. "And you are all in possession of alcohol?" He states, "it's not ours, it's our room mates." Bryce says "is he legal age ?" He nods, "can you get him for me while I test these guys?" He says to one of us three, I nod and run up the stairs and go to griffins room and knock loudly, which I get no answer. I knock again and find it unlocked and run in, "Griffin, come here." I say shaking him away. "What.." he groans. "There's a cool down stairs who thinks the alcohol is ours and you're the only one of age." I state, he sits up rubbing his eyes. "Why's there a cop in the first place." He asks standing up. "The guys were being loud."

We get down stairs and they all were passed in the breathalyzer as clear, I walk up as he talks to him and does me, "can I see your ID?" He asks griffin, which he shows him, "and you know providing alcohol to a minor is extremely illegal?" He adds, "there's only one box sir, it's mine I've been the only one drinking them, no one has it in their systems." Griffin states, he waits a minute and makes me do it and mine comes back clear. "You guys are clear. Please quiet down, no more complaints or there will be a ticket involved." He says walking out.

We all let out a sigh of relief, "you guys were almost fucked." Griffin says walking away.

—-

Who do you guys ship???

Camila and quinton

Camila and Bryce

Camila and griffin

???