6

I froze in my place. "Camila wait." Addison says standing up. I stand there and she is talking but I can't hear anything but a ringing in my ears. I hear them both talking loudly then Bryce having her step out for a minute. I'm unable to move, I'm shocked I fell for this shit.

"Camila." He says grabbing my hand pulling me back into reality. "So she was just someone you shared a couple kisses with. So what am I." I say holding tears back. "I'm nothing more than any other girl, except I've been able to keep my clothes on." I glare letting go of his hand.  I walk out and past Addison, and down the stairs to walk straight into someone's chest. I look up and see quinton . "Hey what's wrong.." he says pulling me into a hug. "Bryce was kissing Addison." I say holding back more tears.

He pulls me into one of the rooms and hugs me and We talk for a bit. "Thank you." I smile. "Of course." We head back down and griffin drives me back to sway to get my car so I can go home.

I isolate myself till aria comes. It's been a couple days and I haven't looked at my phone this whole time. Half the guys and aria have blown up my phone. "Hey girl, I brought you ice cream." She smiles walking in with my brother Jackson.

Ariaspencer- it wasn't long before she realized that she couldn't get away from me

6.9k likes
Comments-

JoshRichards- beautiful.

Emma.e- love

Mia.ss- she deserved to be heart broken.

Jack.sona- two beautiful girls.

Mads.yo-🥺 have her Hmu

—-
"Come with me. It's been almost a month." "Aria I'm not going to the sway. No." "You don't have to hang with him." "Mm doubt it." "Come on" she said grabbing my hand and pulling me to the car.

"Aria this is bull shit. You're making me go when he is going to be there." "You'll be fine." She says rolling her eyes as we pull up to their house. "Now let's go." I roll my eyes and get out . " hey cami." Josh smiles. "Hi.." I say softly . I step in when Bryce comes yelling and laughing, "since how I'm in only guy in this house that-" he stops when he sees me. "Is a fuck boy?" Josh laughs. "Um sure." He says walking around the corner out of sight.

Josh and aria walk out to the pool and I slowly walk behind them when I feel someone pull me aside and turn me around. "What." I sigh. "Please talk to me. Look I went in there to." "Save it bryce I don't wanna hear it." I say walking away to the pool. "Hey quinton." I smile, turning the corner "Hey." He smiles. I go sit in a chair by the pool and relax and talk with some of the guys. I hang with all the guys, aria and mads. Bryce was in the pool with josh, Jaden and quinton. I sat on the chairs with griff. "How are you doing.." he asks squinting sitting up. "I mean I've been in better situations." I frown. "Hey.. I know he is a fuck boy but he's typically not like this. The whole cheating thing. He uses girls, but he took the time to know you camila. You're special to him." "Clearly so is Addison." I say loudly so he hears as I got up and went inside. I slid a sweatshirt over my swimsuit and sat on the couch to be on my phone when griffin followed me in. "What." I roll my eyes. "You know that's not what I meant." He continues. "If you don't want him. I understand. I'll be here for what ever you chose. But he isn't the type to cheat. And there's stuff he wants to explain.. I think you should let him explain." I frown and nod. " I guess." I say. We go back out and everyone kind of stares as I go back to my chair to sit down. I sit down when I feel a wet cold body slide under me. I quickly stand up " Bryce!" I yell. He smiles at me and I look away trying not to blush or fall for him.

"You wanna talk or be thrown in the pool?" He smiles. I roll my eyes and grab his hand and go to around the corner of the house. "Okay so.." I glare. "I went in there to tell her that you were kinda stressing about her and how we are only friends and she kissed me. I gave in for a minute. And I am sorry and I feel guilty for it... but my intentions weren't to hurt you but to make things better and easier." "Well that didn't go as planned.." I sigh. "I'm sorry." "I forgive you." I roll my eyes as I hold out my arms to hug him.

We go back out and I feel two hands push me in. "Bryce! I thought it was one or the other!" I yell. He quickly shrugs "I had my sweatshirt on.!" I pout getting out. "Looks like you'll have to borrow one."

—-
I know it's kinda rough, hang in there, don't forget to vote and add it to you library if you enjoy please!!! I'm trying to be more active to update!!!