10

"What.." I say with a little fear in my voice. "But if I do then you're a homie hopper and I'm a bad friend and, huh fuck." Hs says laying back. "Griff.." "Don't worry this won't change anything and I know you don't feel the same about me." "I mean what about Dixie." "I mean what about Bryce. We both have someone yet.. I don't know.." he states.

I walk over and sit next to him and then plop backwards like he did. " you. You're a lot of work." I laugh. "Coming from you." He says not helping but laughing. "Let's go have some drinks." I say judging him. He nods and we head to the kitchen where everyone is. I don't normally drink and most people here know that. I walk in and say nothing but try to reach the alcohol. "Whoa what's up with you." Jaden asks. "Nothings up. I want a drink." Bryce walks up and reaches up behind me and grabs it and pores some in a shot class for me and him. "If you're worthy enough." "Why wouldn't I be." "Because you don't drink." "Well then going up against you wouldn't be so fair huh." I laugh and take the shot. It burns down my throat but I don't make a reaction."impressive." Aria yells and holds her hand up for a high five. I'm a light weight, Bryce and I did a couple more shots together then I sipped on a white claw while everyone else was also getting wasted.

We totally turned on music and danced around like total idiots. Aria and I both are really drunk due to being lightweights but we kept going hoping not to black out. Most the guys are in the kitchen taking shots, talking and laughing.

I decide to tell everyone I'm going up stairs and all of a sudden it all went black. I can't remember anything.

I wake up the next morning and I sit up and notice I'm naked I quickly look over and see griffin. What the fuck. I sink back down to cover myself and shake griffin. "Fucking, Griff wake up. GRIFF!" "Huh, what the hell why are you in here." "You know that's a good question. But I have a even better question. Are you fully naked?" "What?" He says loudly "omg just." I said pulling the covers off him to reveal he was naked. "Fuck." I sigh. "We did?" "Griffin how did I even get in here. I blacked out. I don't remember anything." "I .. I don't know.." "please tell me there's a condom somewhere. Find poof that you used one." I say pushing him up. He threw boxers on and I got up and put a sweatshirt on and pants and panties I had on.  "Did you find anything?" "Not yet. I couldn't have been that stupid though.." he said.

"Oh my god griffin what did we do.." I said sitting on the edge of the bed. "No one can find out Griff." I say grabbing his arm so he turns to look at me. My heart drops. "Griff. I'm serious." "Okay.." he says and turns to put some clothes on. " there isn't a condom huh..." I ask scared he shakes his head "I don't see one." "Okay well I gotta .. uh.. go. Bryce can't know." I said shaking. He nods a little and keeps doing what he's doing. "Also Griff." I say popping my head back in the door. "Yeah?" "Impressive." I wink.

I go down stairs and see aria and quickly pull her into the spare bedroom. "Where did you sleep last night." "With josh. Why?" She says confused. "Okay. I uh.. slept in here. So I was just wondering." "Why not with Bryce?" "Uh not sure just didn't make it up there I guess." "You're acting weird." "No I'm not." I nervously giggle and walk out to the kitchen. " mmmm yes you are." She continues the conversation. "Okay." I say pulling her back into the room. "I made a mistake last night. I blacked out. I don't know what happened. How it happened or remember anything but I woke up naked with uh.. someone who isn't Bryce. And plus ya can't find a condom." I whisper. "Who?!" She yells. "Shhh! Uh .. it was.. griffin. But, but you can't tell a soul. Not one.  But aria, I am pretty much with Bryce what do I do." I say breaking down into tears again. " I .. I don't honestly know. I mean I think of course you should tell him.." "what.. no.." "you can't have a relationship full of lies cam." I nod.

We talk for a bit and head back out. I go up to bryces room and he is still asleep. I sit down on the edge of the bed and lay next to him. "Bryce.. we need to talk about something.." "huh.. what.." he says with a raspy voice. " we need to talk.." "okay.." he says sitting up. I look down and grab the covers and look him up and down and move them and he was naked. "Bryce.. why are you naked.." "cam.. I can explain.. it's just it was late and some other people stopped by and I don't know I don't remember what really happened. I just know something did happen and I'm sorry.. I .. I understand if you won't forgive me.." "Bryce.. um.. so I blacked out last night. I don't remember what happened. But I um, I also had sex with someone, I don't remember what happened at all last night. Or anything.. I'm sorry." I said breaking down in tears. He looked shocked. "Who was it," "who was yours..? Addison?" "No I don't know who it was." "Neither do I.."

"Man we got fucked up last night. Literally" he jokes. "Yeah." I fake laugh. "Hey.. I mean I know we aren't together.. so technically." "You're right." I say, which makes me a lot better about it.

We talk and stuff for a bit till we go down stairs. I haven't seen griffin at all today and it's around 1:00 now. We make some food and hang out. Every guy is down here except griffin and josh with aria. "Hey imma go talk to aria." I say and make my way up stairs. I knock at griffins door, "go away." He says and I can hear him shuffling things around. "Griff.. it's me.." I say. I hear the shuffling stop and the door opened seconds later. Griffin quickly opened it grabbed me to pull me inside and shut it. " I told bryce." "You WHAT." He said whipping around. His room was now a total mess. "He said uh he slept with a girl last night too. So I said I slept with someone. And he asked who and I said i don't know who it was. So that's still a secret. Which he then did make me feel a little better because he said technically we weren't actually together." I said rambling on as he kept going through his room. "Okay Griff what are you doing." Well I'm trying to prove I had a condom on and I'm hoping i wasn't stupid enough to do that and that I pulled out if so." He said almost stuffing in fear. "Griff." I said stopping him for a moment. "Stop for a second. Breathe. You're hearing what I'm saying too." I said "yeah, that it all worked out, except the damn condom issue. You feel fine right?" He asks. I nod. "Good.." he says still rummaging around. I roll my eyes and pull off his bed sheets and stuff. "What are you doing?" "Well someone has to clean while you make this kind of mess." I say as I throw them in the laundry basket. I told him I'd be right back.

"Hey so the guys wanna know if you wanna move in here with me? We can share, which I doubt we will always be in, or I won't. So I mean." She smiles. "Um yeah sure.." "okay cool we can go get your stuff tonight. Did you figure your stuff out, please tell me you did." I nod. She smiles and skips away like a hyper child.

I roll my eyes. "Hey I ran into griffin in the hall and he was like cleaning his room and asked me to help him with decorating it and stuff so imma go help him." I smile as I tell bryce. "Okay imma go get food. Want me to get you something?" "Yeah my normal." I say he nods and pulls me into a hug. I smile and peck his lips Unrightfully and then head up to griffins room which has become more scrambled. Okay I know it's not in a lot of places I looked. But then everything piled and scrambled. He said to me. " Griff what did you wear yesterday?" I ask. "Black tee and ripped jeans." I nod "just clean up your stuff I'll do your laundry and stuff and check through it." I smile to hide my real fear. I start turning clothes right side out and putting them in the laundry basket to be cleaned. I pick up up a pair of jeans and there falls a condom. "When's the last time you've had sex?" "Not for a while, not in here why." "Then found it. You can pick it up." I laugh. "Oh thank god."He says. I continue picking up his clothes and going down and throwing them in the washer. I go back up and do the same for Bryce because I've been wearing a lot of his clothes. Then go in and help change griffins room a little but so my story wasn't fake.

"Griffin.." I begin to say before Bryce came in. "Looks good in here. But your foods here." I smile and nod and get up and follow him down stairs with out being able to finish what I was going to say