9

I end up going home and end up staying home for the rest of the week. Till I get a million texts that I need to come back.

Texts Camila and griffin
Griff- have you left us forever?

Camila- mmm no griff😂

Griff- then come back. Aria has been here more than you.

Camila- okay okay.

Texts Bryce and Camila

Bryce- baby I miss you.

Camila- one I am coming over tonight to hang out and two Bryce, I'm not your anything. We're friends. I can't be more than that with you. It's so hard for me when I know you did that shit with addison.

Bryce- just come over now. Not later.

Camila- okay..

I get dressed in something cute and get around to leave. "Jaxson I'm leaving. I'll probably be home later tonight" " don't be staying at guys houses." " I'm old enough to know right from wrong Jax." I roll my eyes and walk out.

The drive seemed longer than what it really was. I get there and walk in to see Bryce right away. He smiles and grabs my hand and takes me up to his room before I could even say hi to anyone. He shuts the door and kisses me. "Why won't you just trust me." I pull away and walk over to the bed. I go to sit down and turn and walk over to my so to say 'side of the bed' and see a used condom on the floor. "That is exactly why." I say pointing to it. "When did you have sex with someone and who?" I say feeling the anger rise in my body. "What.. oh..I.. um I honestly don't know..." I cross my arms tightly trying not to cry. "Well it wasn't with me." "I know but Camila.." He says stepping to me brushing my hair past my face. " no Bryce. Who was it. If you say it was who I think it was." "I was drunk Camila.. I don't know who it was...please.. I don't even remember anything.." I push past him and open my door. I go down stairs and go to walk out the door when two hands wrap around me from behind hugging me. "What's wrong.." he says softly. I turn and see griffin. "Well I found a used condom in bryces room that was clearly recent and since how I haven't had sex with him. It's pretty clear what's going on." I kind of yell. He quickly pulls me into a hug.

I see him pull out his phone and go on it for a minute. "Not the time to be on your phone Griff." I say mind of annoyed. "Just trust me." He says grabbing my hand and walking to his room. He pulls me to his bathroom and tells me to clean up he has a superset for me. " Griff I'm not in the mood for a surprise." "Just will you trust me." He says annoyed. I clean up and he yells the ubers here. Uber? What the hell is he planning. It was around 5 ish, I go out and he walks me to the car. "Where are we going" I ask annoyed. "Just wait and see." He smiles.

We drive a bit till we pull up to the beach. "Why are we at a beach." "To buy ice cream and watch the sunset. Duh." He smiles grabbing my hand. Leading me to ice cream and then a hill. " I know I've been stubborn and stuff today.. but thank you." I smile looking over to him. "Of course." He smiles. A few tiktoks later it gets dark and we head back to the sway.

Camilaa- the sunset may have left but you never did :) @griffinjohnson

98.9k likes
Comments-

Ariaspencer- why the hell are you with him.

Jadenhossler- not cool to homie hop bro..

Jkoj- whore skipping from Bryce to the whole sway.

Mads yo- you good?

Helm.helen- what about Dixie? :(

Griffinjohnson- she isn't homie hopping. She was crying and so I took her to get ice cream cause she was upset. I don't see her like that. So please stop making stuff up.

Griffin is like my guy best friend, and I can tell all this stuff is getting on his nerves. "Hey, it's gonna be fine. It's not like we're sneaking around doing stuff." "Yeah." He says getting out and walking in. I thank the driver and follow him in. He is acting really weird. I walked in and everyone was at the door questioning me. Like where have I been. What did I do. What did bryce do. "Guys! Stop. What Bryce and I have going in is between Bryce and I." "I'm type best friend really." Aria snaps. " Aria don't ta-" "we do in deed need to talk." Bryce says walking in front of me out of no where.

I nod , knowing I need to try to be strong and mature about it. "So uh." Bryce says as he shuts the door. "I asked all the guys. I never had any girls over. I was with them almost the entire time you haven't been here. The condom was old. And most likely yes it was a one night stand but it was never when I was with you." He says walking closer to me. "Okay you have your ways of getting girls up here. And if you were drunk Bryce.." "babe it wasn't new. Please." "Don't call me babe bryce. And.. okay.." "be my girlfriend. I'm sick of not calling you what I want. I'm sick of not knowing what's going on with each other. Be my girlfriend." "Bryce.." "Camila it's been so long since that happened. I want to be with you or I wouldn't ask." I sigh and nod my head. "I will think about it okay?"

We talk for a while longer and then I go down stairs. I'm still not in the best mood, and griffins acting weird. "Hey Jaden, uh not cool what you said on my post.. just saying" I say glaring and walking away. "Someone's on their period." Jaden jokes. "Jaden. Shut up." I yell sternly walking away almost in tears. I go up and knock on griffins door. "Griff. What's going on. You've acted weird since you got home." I said kinda mad. "Loose the attitude." He kinda glares. "Then what is it. Because I'm finally figuring things out with Bryce and I can't stop thinking about you. I want to but I can't do what's going on." "He hurt you. So many times. You're one of my best friends but god damn Camila I'm falling for you." He says angrily sitting into his bed. "What.."