25

WARNING: SMUT PART! Scroll too END IF SMUT if not wanting to read.
Quinton is about to go out when I quickly say wait. "What?" He asks turning toward me confused. "Will you stay with me for a bit longer." I smile running my hand down his chest looking up into his eyes.

He quickly put his lips to mine almost making me fall over. I catch my balance and he softly lays me down on the bed, hovering over me. I can feel his warmth as he kisses my lips moving to my neck, and slowly down my body. I smile and tug at the end of his tee before he grins and slips it off.

We skip all aloud clothes off leaving us in our underwear and bra. "Is this too much?" He asks kissing me. "No" I say as he continues to take off my clothes, his hands gently traveling around my body, making my skin get goose bumps and my stomach gets butterflies. We're finally naked, I watch him as he leans over and slides on a condom. He smiles and leans down to hover me, kissing me sloppily before he lines it up and slides it in. Going deeper with every stroke. "Let me know if you need to stop." He says. "You're .. mm .. you're good quint." I say trying not to be loud, knowing the guys are out there.

End of smut

He continues and it seemed to get better and better every moment. Once He finished and lays down next to me, "quint.." I say softly, "yeah?" I get nervous and lay there with out speaking for a minute before I hear a knock at the door. "Crap." He says he jumps up sliding his underwear on and shirt and slides under the blanket. "Go to the bathroom." He says, "good idea." I say jumping up. I hear Another knock till quinton yells "come in."

I put my ear to my bathroom door to try to hear. "Where's camila?" Someone asks, I think its bryce. "In the bathroom. Why?" Quinton asks nervously, I can hear his voice get higher, causing me to have to hold in a giggle. "And you're in here alone. That's not like you." " we were talking. She had a rough night." "Okay well we're all gonna do another late night swim if you guys wanna come." He said before the door shut.

I managed to grab a bra and undies before going to the bathroom. I pop my head out to see if he was gone and walk out. I smile and go to my closet and grab my bathing suit. " Wanna go for a swim I guess." I laugh. He smiles softly and gets up and throws his pants on. I'm grabbing my stuff and he comes over and wraps his arms around my waist pulling me against him. I smile in relief that I know he's hear.

But.. I think I'm in love with him. And I know, it's been such a a small amount of time and no one knows about us, and we aren't official but, I like to believe I still am. I can never stop thinking about him. Butterflies are in my stomach standing there.

"I will meet you at the pool." He says deeply in my ear, kissing my neck before letting go. I turn and smile and watch him walk out. I wait a minute before squealing like a little girl. "Okay.. okay. Go change." I laugh at my self .

Once I change I head out and see Bryce and griffin running around and singing to the loud music they have on. "Camila!" Bryce yells coming over too me, "Bryce!?" I said loudly and confused. I had stuff over my bathing suit, so I wasn't walking around in it. "You swimming with us?" He asks "yeah?" " then you can't swim sober." He grins grabbing two whits claws and turning to me. "Shot gun these with me. Loser has too, jump into the pool off the balcony." He grins. "Okay but imma win." I smile grabbing the beer. I crack the bottom open and put it near my mouth. "Three! Two! One!" Griffin yells as we pop it open and down the beer.

We throw them on the ground almost in sync. Griff picks up the cans and empty's them. "They were pretty even." He states. "Looks like we have to go together. "Fine by me." I glare pulling off my hoodie and shorts. All the guys go down by the pool to watch and we head up to bryces room to jump. I open the door and Bryce shuts it behind me. "Camila." He says, I turn and he leans in not giving me a chance bro do anything.

He kisses me for a minute till he pulls away, I couldn't help but kiss back. All though I know we are no good for each other, he one, doesn't know I've been with quinton, and two I miss him, and I know I shouldn't but I do. He pulls away grinning. "Bryce.." I say taking a step, but he steps towards me. "One more for good luck." He smiles. "Bryce you're drunk." I state. As he leans in and kisses me one more time, but I pull away after a minute. "Comeon." I say walking to the balcony.

Bryce throws off his shirt and climbs over the ledge, as do I. "This looks familiar." I smile. "Jump at the same time too pussy." I laugh holding out my hand. He grabs my hand and we count down till we leap off the balcony . The freezing water overcoming my body. I pop out for air and look over at bryce smiling. "That was fun." I smile.

We wait and some of the guys start jumping in. "Wanna go get a drink?" I hear someone quietly say, I turn and see Bryce. "Will you just grab me one." I smile; he frowns kind of and nod. I have a feeling he wanted to kiss again, or more.

We hang out for a bit, drinking and having a lot of laughs. Bryce has drank way too much. "Imma dry off and head to bed guys. I say getting out and wrapping a towel around my body. "Okay night cami." Most the guys day. I dry off and go inside and grab a water and go to my room when I hear someone come up behind me . "Hey, goodnight." I turn and see quinton. "Goodnight." I smile blushing. He looks around for a minute beige coming up and wrapping his arm around my waist placing his lips on mine. Hs still is soft and sweet with every kiss.

"Mmmhm friends my ass. See Camila I knew it." Anthony says out of no where. Quinton jumps off of me. Fuck.

Lemme know how you like this book in the comments please👉👈🙏