28

I've been drunk before but never felt like this. I look at my drink and there was nothing noticeable about it that was off. Anthony pulled away from the hug and walked towards the back, it was a huge party, so I followed him quickly.

I walked trying to align my steps. "Anthony something's not right." I say almost collapsing into his arms. "What's wrong?" Hs asked trying to pull me up to him. "I don't feel right." I say trying not to cry. "I think that drink had something in it." And as soon as I say that Anthony holds me tightly too him. Things start to blur out and I eventually can hear faint voices but can't see.

I wake up in a hospital bed. I jump up scared as griffins there and grabs my hand. "Hey, hey, you're ok." He smiles getting my to lay back down and relax for a minute. He was there cause he was the oldest and ect. "There was something , som drug slipped in your drink last night. It wasn't a harmful one , but I'm sure the intentions were. Anyways, you can come home today." He smiles. I nod confused trying to remember what all happened

A few hours later I get cleared to leave and head home. When I get home Anthony runs up to me, "oh thank god." He smiles hugging me. "Ant I'm okay." I smile pulling away. "I'm tired though so I'm going to go rest.

I go lay down and fall asleep for a few hours till I hear a knock. "Hey babe, you want anything to eat? We're ordering stuff." Quinton asks stepping in. "Uh yeah. Just get me what I normally get." I say before realizing he doesn't know. "Oh sorry, um the other guys know." I say, he nods and walks out.

I sit on my phone till someone yells foods here, I stand up and go out to the guys. "How are you doing?" Anthony asks walking up to me. "Better." I smile.

We eat and I end up going back in and sleeping the rest of the night.

I wake up to someone laying down next to me, I roll over and see quinton. I smile and cuddle up to him. "We're gonna hang by the pool of you wanna come." He smiles. "Okay." After I said that he went to get up. "Wait." I said pulling him back to me. "What?" "Stay with me for a little longer." I say give him the puppy dog eyes, he smiles and lays back down for a bit.

"We should go to the beach instead." I smile. "If you ask the boys maybe. I'm down" he smiles. We cuddle for a little bit and then I get up and throw in my bathing suit and some shorts and a tee before coming out, "you look hot." He says softly. I wink at him and turn to brush my hair and do whatever so it doesn't look bad.

"Ready?" I ask holding out my hand. "Ready." He smiles. I go out to the pool and see the boys talking. "About time!" Josh yells. "Wanna pile in the car and go to the beach instead?" I ask as I watch their eyes light up. "Yes!" They all yelled running to grab drinks and racing the the cars.

We squished josh, griffin, Anthony and quinton in the back, and Bryce upfront with me. "Imma text nick and see if he's down to come." Bryce says loud. "Text tayler, kelianne, and Nate too." I smile as I pulled out.

.

We get to the beach and see there's something going on down to the right. I watch all the boys pour out of the back due to one too many people in there and watch nick pull up. "Nick!" I yell going over to the drivers side and holding my arms out to hug him. "Hey cute thang." He says. Still no one really knows about quinton and I except Anthony, so they're still flirty.

We grab our coolers, blankets and towels and head down. I start taking my clothes off and notice all the guys staring. "Go away." I laugh pushing them. They run down to the water and mess around a bit till tayler, kelianne and Nate show up. "Hey kelianne!" I say hugging her, "what about me." Tayler pouts knowing he's close to me. "Come here." I laugh hugging him tightly.

Kelianne is my gymnastics buddy, I don't think the guys really know it but I can flip and stuff. I go down to the ocean and swim for a bit till kelianne and I decided to go make a tiktok and tumble around. "Wait what you can do flips too?!?" Bryce yells from the water. "Yep!" I laugh.

"Hey guys there's a party over there with a keg and stuff, I know some people. Who's down to party?" Bryce yells walking over. "Sure!" Most of us yell. I feel someone come next to me and I see tayler. "Hey I know about the thing that happened at my party.. I want to make sure you're going to be safe.. I feel terrible." He sighs "tay it wasn't your fault, it was a big party." I reassure him running up to quinton. "Hey.." I sigh. "Don't drink. Just trust me." I whisper to him. "Why?" He answers , "this is bound to have cops all over it.

....

Please read!!!

I am so sorry, it was my birthday so I was busy and stuff, I hope to update more often!

Also please!!! If you are a fan of outerbanks like I am, I reallllly love it too, go check out my book on it, it's kind of flopping!!❤️