12

It was late, I was wearing what I was wearing previously, a shirt black top and white shorts. I went out of my room and no one was out. I walk to the kitchen and get some water and some food quietly , while picking up the house. Cause they're boys. They're messy. I turn and fill up my glass when I felt two warm hands glide around my stomach, "ya know I don't wanna be just friends when you're walking around the house like that." I could feel him grinning. I turn and see Bryce. He still has his hands around my waist pulling me against him. He kisses my neck and turns me around. I don't think I would have stopped him if I knew I had hickies on my body from griffin.

"Bryce. Not tonight." I grin and go back to shut the water off. "So you aren't denying me sex anymore after tonight?" He grins. Before I said I wanted it slow. But at this point I give. Plus we're kinda been the way we have been for months. "I'm saying it's a possibility." I smile and continue to clean up. "Come on babe I'm horny." Hs kinda laugh and wines at the same time. "What happened to friends" I say sternly. "Not when you look like that." I kinda roll my eyes and walk over and kiss him. "Go upstairs I'll be up in a few." Hs jumps up smiling and goes up. I might regret this .. but at this point what's the harm. I never have sex. Ever. It had been so long till before griffin, and I only did it with only one other person.

I continue cleaning when I hear someone come down and sit at the island. I turn and see Griff. "How are you and Dixie?" "How are you and Bryce?" "Damn." I laugh. "Exactly." He kinda laughs. "I think bryce and I are hanging tonight. I don't know. It's weird with him. We're friends, then we're more than friends, then he wants sex." "And are you gonna?" He asks " I don't know." "Mhmm." "We'll what did Dixie and you do all day huh." I state back at him. "Hung out.." "and didn't do a thing? With you, mmm no" "what's that suppose to mean." "Look at you Griff." "Well we couldn't today either way. I have hickies on me. As do you. So I suggest not to have sex." I roll my eyes, and nod.

I smile "Griff." "Camila?" He asks a little confused. "Nevermind.." I say, I don't want to start anything with him. He is still like my best friend. "No what." "Nothing." "Camila." He says standing up walking over to me. "Is Dixie still here?" I ask. Chest to chest with him. "Oh.. yeah.. I should uh.." he says backing away. I nod and finish cleaning up. I go upstairs and see Bryce with his shirt off scrolling on his phone. I smile and walk over and climb up so I'm hovering his body. He quickly drops his phone. I smile and kiss him moving off him and bringing my hand to travel down his chest and to his area. I teasingly rub it while making out with him.

He pulls off my shirt and pants and he takes off everything to reveal it. It was impressive. I smile and I get on my knees and take over with my mouth. After a while he pushes me off, sliding off my panties and sliding it in causing me to moan. We go at it for a bit. It was hot and in the moment. He pulls out and lays down next to me taking off the condom. "Ha damn." He laughs. "What." "You're hot." I kinda giggle. I get closer to him and put my head on his chest. He cuddles up to me eventually and we both fall asleep.

I wake up and Bryce is right next to me. Which is new from the last couple times I suppose. I smile and peck his lips waking him up. He groans and softly smiles and sits up. "Good morning." He smiles. "Good morning." I say, I get up and start getting dressed in what I had but I gave up and walked over to bryces closet and grabbed a bigger tee shirt. I go over pick up my clothes and kiss him with out processing what I was doing I walk down stairs in a shit and my thing. "Damn, that's not the usual sight I see when I wake up but I could get use to that." Griff teases. "What? Oh oh shoot" I laugh. I get back to my room and change into my clothes for the day. I clean up and get around when I hear a knock on the door. "Come in." I tell from my bed where I was putting socks on.

"Hey.." griffin says. "Hey. How'd it go with Dixie?" I ask. "She just left. How about Bryce?" "I just left" I say laughing. He smiles and leans in close to me, he hesitates but softly kisses me. "Have your feelings for me changed.. since we Uh.. had sex..?" I ask he shakes his head no trying to kiss me again. " but clearly yours have." He says standing up. "Griffin. No.. I.. you and Dixie.. and.." "you and Bryce? Look he's like my brother. But I know you can't keep doing that. Doing him. Cause the way you look at him.. doesn't compare to the way I look at you." He says walking out. I quickly follow him as he goes up the stairs. "And what about Dixie? It's the same thing as Bryce." I say whispering loud enough for him to hear. He goes to his bedroom and I slide in the room. "Griff.. you're actually mad at me.." "Camila. Out I have classes to do in a few." I frown and walk out I go back down stairs and don't leave my room all day.