15

We get our drinks and decided to go to the beach. " beat, I mean meet, no I mean beat you guys there!"  yells Jaden as he takes off. I quickly run and catch up to him. " Jaden!" I yell getting up to him. He stops and turn and I run past him. "Gottcha." I laugh and continue running.

"I win!!" Jaden yells, I look back and no one ran with us. "I mean i guess we both kinda won since how no one came." He laughs. I shake my head laughing and plop down in the sand and wait for everyone else.

Once they finally get there aria was quick to pout and say she wanted to swim. "We don't have bathing suits ari. No." I glare knowing her thoughts going in her head. "No we don't buttttt, we have undies and bras." She smirks sliding off her top. I roll my eyes but see the guys stripping to their underwear too. "You guys are crazy." I smirk watching all of them. "Come on Cam strip." Josh quickly jokes, and aria agrees. "I'm good. I'll stay back with our stuff." I smile, gesturing with my hands for them to go.

Aria glares and turns, I look up and I see griffin, half naked. "Come on, why won't you just swim with us." He pouts. "Cause my underneath wear isn't for swimming in public Griff." I say, and as soon as I said that his eyes light up. "Please." He wined. I sigh and stand up, I'm in a lace thong and a very revealing bra.

"Damn." Griffin teases. I roll my eyes and run to the water where everyone is. "Damn cami you look hot." Aria says, I roll my eyes as all the guys agreed. We swim for a bit till it got dark and cold.

We get out and run up shore to our stuff. I slide on my clothes but am really cold from the freezing water. "Griff, can I wear your sweatshirt?" I plead. He smiles and hands it too me, and I quickly put it on.

Once we get back Anthony and Bryce are sitting in the living room. "Y'all went swimming?!" Bryce yells. "No fair." Anthony pouts adding to bryces statement. "It was a last minute choice by yours truly." Aria smiled.

I go in and hop in the shower and change into some shorts and back into griffins hoodie. I go out and the house is a total disaster, I pick up, aria helping some as the guys messed around through out the house and did YouTube and videos.

"And this is the all lovely Camila." Griffin says pointing the camera at me making me blush. "She dug that but she doesn't know it so shhhh." He teases making me giggle. We mess around almost all night and make a lot of YouTube videos.

"Mmm hey griffin andddddd quinton come here." I say grabbing my camera. "Hey guys it's me, Camila, and today I'm going to be challenging kelianne, tayler holder and Nate. Kelianne has been teaching her boys gymnastics and like her I was a gymnast too. So here is my attempt to go off of what she's been doing and teach these boys gymnastics. Today I have here griffin Johnson and quinton Griggs. So let's get started." I say putting it on the tripod "I never sighted up for this." Griffin says. I smile with sass and tell them where to go. I do one of keliannes tricks and end up falling on to Griff. I hear quinton pop up to the camera after we fell and say, "hey kelianne, it's like you and talyer." He says pointing to us. "Quinton!" I laugh getting up.

I wrap up the video and griffin asks me to do a few tiktoks before I finally make my way to bed. I lay down and hear a knock at the door, as it opens I see griffin. "Hey what's up." I ask kinda giggling. He comes in and lays down next to me. "Wanna watch a
Movie?" He smiles. I nod and flip one on.

After half way through the movie I jump up and go to the bathroom. I do what I have to do and come out to walk straight into Griff. "What are you doing?" I laugh. He smiles and pulls me into a hug. At this point I'm really confused. "Griff what's going on." I nervously laugh. He pulls away from the hug and looks down, softly caressing my cheek as he leans down and connected his lips to mine. I was shocked at first but then realized what was happening and kissed him back.

After a few he pulls away. "It's been killing me not being able to kiss you." He smirks and walks back to the bed. I run over like a little kid and jump onto him. We cuddle and watch the rest of the movie till we pass out.

The next morning I wake up to aria coming in the room.  I sit up and go over to her to talk. "Again?!?" She whispers loudly refuting to sleepy griffin. "Yes again." I roll my eyes. "Why!?" She still whispers, which was loud enough to be considered not a whisper. "We were watching a movie.. and he was hanging... and he kissed me before it.. and he.." "he whattt!" She said loud out of a whisper. "Shut up! Yes he kissed me. No I don't know what it means to us but he kissed me." "And slept with you. Ha in both ways too I suppose." "Okay okay out." I say pushing her out.