twenty four

"It's...so...hot." Parker whined as he fake panted, fanning himself with his hand as we walked through the airport.

I just rolled my eyes as I glanced over at my friend, wheeling my suitcase behind me, as did the boys. The plane had landed a little while ago, so now all that was left to do is find this Melissa character.

"So, do you know who this girl is?" Dallas asked, seeing as my eyes scanned over the many people waiting by the doors.

"No idea. BUT Sky said she had a sign, so it shouldn't be that hard." I said with a shrug, still weaving my way through the crowd.

"Is that her?" Parker asked curiously, nodding his head in the opposite direction.

I looked to where he was indicating and saw a woman, maybe in her mid twenties, standing with a sign that had our names on it, looking around the airport.

Smiling, I nodded to my friends and made my way towards her. She saw us coming at her and smiled, recognition clear in her eyes. No doubt Sky has shown her a picture of me.

"You must be Kayla." She said as we stopped near her. "I'm Melissa."

"It's nice to meet you." I told her as she gave me a short hug. "This is Dallas and Parker."

"Nice to meet you all." She said happily. "Well, should we go?"

I nodded eagerly, hearing the boys snicker fro behind me, but I ignored them and walked alongside Melissa, listening as she told me what was to be expected while we were on tour with them. And, boy, were we in for a treat.