hundred ninety two

A/N - ᴛʜᴇ sᴛᴏʀʏ ᴡɪʟʟ ʙᴇ ᴛᴏʟᴅ ғʀᴏᴍ 3ʀᴅ ᴘᴇʀsᴏɴ ᴘᴏᴠ ғʀᴏᴍ ʜᴇʀᴇ ᴏɴ ᴏᴜᴛ (:

The redhead laughed loudly, shoving his friend around as him and Josh, along with the others, rushed back to the dressing room. Intermission had just started and he boys were all sweaty and out of breath, but filled with adrenaline like always.

As the two got into the room, he saw most of the others were already inside, putting their makeup on and getting ready for the last half of the show.

Sky sighed softly with a smile and looked over towards his changing station, only to see his phone lighting up on his table. While he was slightly confused, he knew it was probably just his wife checking up on him, as she usually did on show days.

But, he really wasn't expecting what he saw when he picked up his phone.

3 missed calls from ParkMan

1 missed call from Georgie

6 missed calls from Dal

2 new voicemails from Dal

The twenty year old was instantly taken over in panic as he unlocked his phone with shaking hands, opening his inbox and clicking on the first voicemail from Dallas.

"Sky, it's Dallas." The younger boy's frantic voice was heard in the background, and a second later, the red head heard sirens start. "Listen, Kayla...she passed out. She...she started bleeding...from her nose and she just fell. I called the ambulance and she's going to the hospital now." The slamming of a car door was heard. "I have to go, but I'll call you in the hospital."

A beep sounded before the next message played, but Sky was barely able to hear it over the sound of his heart beating rapidly in his ears. "Sky, I know you're probably in the show right now but..." The boy let out a shaky sigh, sending shivers down the red head's spine. "Sky, it's not looking good. They're doing tests right now but...she so...pale. Listen, just get here soon. She needs you here." The message ended after that.

The boy didn't think twice before he grabbed his small gym bag, which had his rehearsal clothes from earlier, and stuffed his phone charger and wallet inside. His hurried pace earned looks of confusion from the other guys.

"Sky?" Chaz's voice rang out. "What's going-"

"I have to go." The red head cut his friend before he, quite literally, ran out of the room, costume and all. He burst out of the stage door onto the sidewalk of New York, his eyes scanning furiously for a taxi.

It was probably about five minutes before he was able to find and call one, and when it pulled up, he practically threw himself in before slamming the door behind him.

"JFK please." He rushed out to the driver. "As quick as you can."

The scruffy looking man sitting behind the wheel just nodded once, not questioning the dancer before he pulled away from the curb and into the moving traffic.

The entire ride, Sky kept his head resting against the window, trying his hardest to keep the tears that threatened to roll down his cheeks at bay.

"Please hold on, bub." The boy whispered to himself, squeezing his eyes tightly shut. "Don't take her from me. Not yet."