ninety three

I plugged my phone in on the charger Sky had left at his station before looking back up. Just as I did so, the redhead himself appeared in front of me, dressed from the waist down in his costume.

I furrowed my brows slightly. "I think you're missin' something." I teased, nodding my head towards his bare chest.

The boy fakes confusion and looked down at his outfit. "I don't think so." He said. "This is my new costume."

Despite rolling my eyes, I smiled at him. "I mean, I'm not complaining."

My boyfriend chuckled before placing a quick kiss on my lips and sitting down on the stool in front of me. "Ben spilled his water bottle on my shirt, so Melissa is working on drying it before the show starts."

"Of course he did." I giggled lightly as I started helping the boy with his stage makeup. "What else could we expect from him?"

"You're not wrong." Sky teased back, laughing as I did.

"Hey, it was an accident." I heard the blonde boy in question whine before something hit me in the shoulder. Looking down, I saw the boy's cigar sitting in my lap. My eyes lifted up to glare at the sixteen year old, who had a look of slight regret on his face. "I actually need that back..."

I simply shrugged and tucked the object back into my pocket. "You'll get that back when you learn to behave like a good boy." I teased before turning back to my boyfriend's makeup, my comment earning some light chuckles from the other boys.

A few minutes later, I set the brushed down and allowed the boy to continue getting ready. He took his cap off of his mess of red hair and looked around for a place to put it before plopping it onto my head. The hat fell slightly over my eyes and the two of us laughed before I fixed the cap while the boy fixed his hair.

"Ten minutes till showtime!" Someone called from the hallway, earning light cheers from the boys before they continued getting ready.

"You might wanna get your shirt from Mel." I reminded the twenty year old, who quickly looked down at his bare chest before rushing past his friends and out of the room.

I just laughed and shook my head, hopping down from the stand and turning to look in the mirror, taking off the cap and trying to fix my now frizzy hair.

I was too distracted that I didn't notice when Sky had returned, wrapping his arms around my waist and placing a gentle kiss to my cheek. "See you front and center."

I smiled, turning to face him. "As always." I told him before placing a gentle kiss to the boy's lips and sneaking out of his arms.

I made my way towards the door, not leaving before tossing Ben back his cigar, which hit him in the back of the head, earning a shout from the boy. I just laughed, shaking my head as I exited the dressing room.