hundred seventy five

"Did you get tan on your honeymoon?" Dallas questioned as he sat back in his chair, his eyes narrowed slightly, after hitting record on the camera.

"A little, yeah." I said with a shrug, glancing over at the boy.

He just nodded before facing directly into the camera lens. "Cool. HEY GUYS!" He practically screamed, causing me to jump. "Welcome back to the channel."

I placed my hand over my racing heart and looked to him with wide eyes. "You scared the life out of me." I said breathlessly as the boy beside me laughed. "You can't do that to me."

"Anyways," Dallas said, quickly changing the subject. "Today, Kayla had gotten together some of the products from the last video that I am going to be testing out. And, fair warning, I have zero clue what half of these are meant for. So, bear with me, guys."

I rolled my eyes at his antics before looking at the camera. "For some context, a few days ago, we filmed a video where Dal guessed different girl producers and what they did, and I bought some for him to try out himself."

"This should be interesting." The boy snarked as the two of us go right into the video.

We had just finished filming the video and I couldn't really keep a straight face whenever I looked at Dallas, now only being able to think of the boy putting the pad over his eyes like a mask.

"Listen," He said as I started cracking up once again. "It was for the content."

I smiled teasingly and nodded with my eyebrows raised. "Yeah, sure. And was it for the content that you stuck a tampon up your nose?"

"I've had some low moments, and I'll admit; that was one of the worst." The brunette said, his cheeks clearly getting a little redder.

The room fell quiet as we both just sat on our phones, myself scrolling through Instagram and Dal doing whatever it is he does. Actually, I'm curious, cause when I looked over at him, I saw him with a wide smile on his face.

"Who's got you smiling so brightly?"

The boy's head snapped up at my words, immediately dropping his phone onto his chest. "Huh?"

"Who are you texting?"

"No one." He said with a shrug, but I gave him a look so disbelief and he sighed. "Her name is November."

"November?" I questioned, tilting my head slightly as I turned to face him.

The brunette nodded. "Yeah. I met her at one of the shows when we were in L.A. She actually lives in Pennsylvania, but she was visiting family."

"And you haven't told me until now?" I gasped, in fake offense.

"Sorry, I just didn't want to tell you if it didn't turn into anything."

I nodded absentmindedly, giving the boy a smile. "That's fair." I said softly, turning away again. "She sounds nice. I hope I get to meet her."

"Yeah," I could hear the boy whisper to himself, but I didn't acknowledge it, knowing it wasn't meant for me to hear. "I do, too."

A/N - sᴏ ᴡɪᴛʜ Dᴀʟʟᴀs ʜᴀᴠɪɴɢ ᴛʜɪs ʟᴏᴠᴇ ɪɴᴛᴇʀᴇsᴛ, ᴛʜᴇʀᴇ ʙʀɪɴɢs ᴜᴘ ᴛʜᴇ ᴏᴘᴘᴏʀᴛᴜɴɪᴛʏ ᴛᴏ ᴍᴀᴋᴇ ᴀ sᴘɪɴ ᴏғғ ᴏғ ᴛʜɪs ʙᴏᴏᴋ. Sᴏ, ɪғ ʏᴏᴜ ᴡᴀɴᴛ ᴛᴏ sᴇᴇ ᴛʜᴀᴛ, ʟᴇᴛ ᴍᴇ ᴋɴᴏᴡ (: