thirty three

"You're so beautiful." Sky said softly, brushing some of my hair behind my ear. He was currently laying with his back pressed to the covers, myself propped up on my elbow next to him. I wasn't sure where Dallas and Parker were; probably hanging out with some of the cast, seeing as they were all down at the hotel pool. "Did you know that?"

I felt a soft blush come to my cheeks as I looked up from the boy's chest, where I was using my finger to lightly draw patterns over his shirt, to his eyes.

"You're so sweet." I said in reply, smiling cheekily at him. "Did you know that?"

Sky laughed softly. "Only for you, baby."

I rolled my eyes, giggling lightly. "That was cheesy."

"I know."

The red head pulled me closer, his arm resting my my lower back, as he leaned in and pressed his lips gently to mine. I smiled into the kiss, my hand resting lightly on his chest.

Just then, the hotel room door clicked before opening, the soft laughter of boys filling my ears. The two of us broke apart and looked over towards the door, seeing my two friends, plus Chaz, walk into the room. They were all basically dry, their hair clinging to their heads.

Parker smirked and lifted his hand up, gesturing to us. "Told you." He said to the other boys.

Dallas rolled his eyes. "This doesn't prove anything." The brunette said as he set down his stuff on the chair in the corner of the room. "For all we know, they didn't."

"For all we know, they did." Parker shot back, raising his eyebrows.

"Yeah," Sky spoke up. "And they are right here."

Chaz laughed softly and looked over at his friend. "Come on. John wants us all in our rooms for the night; early morning."

My boyfriend nodded. "I'll be there in a minute." With that said, the other boy nodded and said goodnight before leaving the room.

I fake pouted as Sky sat up, throwing the sheet off of him. He looked back at me and started laughing at my expression.

"Don't do that, bub." He said, lifting his hand up and gently pressing my protruded lip back. "Put the pout away. I'll see you tomorrow."

Smiling, I nodded. "Ok."

He leaned down and pressed a quick kiss to my temple. "Goodnight."

"Goodnight." I said, watching as the red haired boy left the hotel room, heading down the hall to his own.

Parker, who had just got out of the bathroom in his pajamas, smirked at me. "So," He said, causing me to turn away from the door and look at him. He wiggles his eyebrows. "Did you?"

I rolled my eyes and laid down, pulling the covers over my body. "Goodnight, Park." I closed my eyes and drifted off to the soft laughter of my friend.