CHAPTER ONE

S A V A N N A H  P O V             

Watching the most desirable man that ever walked the planet is captivating. He is titillating mouth-watering with so much sex appeal. All women look at him, they stare with lust, seductiveness wanting him to pay attention to them, but he does not show interest. I just stood watching him as he stimulated my senses. He casually walked towards the office, not even taking a glance around him. My heart began to slow down when he disappeared into his room. Then the door closed. So many sighs could be heard coming from women who had their mouths agape. I smiled, taking my seat to finish my workload.

My mind is somewhere else, not focusing on what is in front of me. I looked up when Miss Goody is standing in front of my desk. She hates me to the point that she is always reporting me to the boss for stupid little things. "Mr Kennedy has asked for you to see him," She smirks then turns I stand up pulling my skirt down. I am nervous I know I have had warnings because of Miss goody. I took a deep breath, then walk to his office door. I glanced around the office floor to see everyone looking at me. I bowed my head then knock on the door, waiting for a reply. I am dreading what is going to happen.

"Come in." My boss's voice is harsh, so, I know this is not good. I open the door then step in, closing the door behind me. I still bow my head I could feel his eyes burning through me which is making me nervous. He bangs the desk I jump not wanting to look at him then I hear him move his chair. "Come here," His demanding voice giving me a cold shiver. I slowly step towards his desk. "No, come here to me." I gulped close my eyes for a second. My feet did not want to move, my heart is beating fast with anticipation. 

I just wish he would get it over and done with. I am stood in front of him he then reaches up to lift my chin. "Savannah. I have had another complaint about your work. Personally, I cannot see a problem with it but, I have no other choice than to let you go," My eyes filled with tears, then I turn to walk to the door. Before I could leave his office, he is stood in front of me. His intoxicating scent filled the air, his crisp white shirt is a tight fit to his upper body. He is now leaning on the door, stopping me from leaving. "I could always put you on the upper floor with my brother Cole he would take care of you. I will give him a call to let him know you are on your way." He places his hand on my shoulder then steps back to his desk to phone his brother. I kept quiet not saying a word but, I did think of Cole.

When I first started working for this company, I was eighteen. I didn't know Cole at the time well, didn't know he had been part of the family that owns this company plus many more. I have been with this company for a few months when I met Cole while I waited in line at a coffee shop. He tried to have a conversation with me but, all I could do is stare at how captivating he looked. He sure is the better-looking brother. 

We did sit drinking our coffee just chatting about everyday things. Then every day I would see him in line getting coffee. We would meet just to have a chat then three months later he asked me out to dinner I said yes which I did enjoy. We went back to his place we had a night of passion then the next morning when I went to leave he told me he wanted to see me again so we did; it went on for a year till the day I fell pregnant. 

He went crazy telling me it wasn't his child calling me a whore when he is the one that took my virginity. No one in his family knows I did not want anyone knowing either. He never told his family that we dated so, I kept my secret not seeing him again, till the day he started work here. He stared at me with hate all over his face. I had his daughter he doesn't know he never asked. He did not want any part of it, so now he has a girlfriend and his daughter Kenna is two years old who he knows nothing about. 

I looked over to my boss who is on the phone with his brother. "Mr Kennedy. Please, I will just leave," Seeing Cole again will surely be the wrong thing to do. He hates me for what had happened. I walked to the door, leaving with my head bowed. I could feel everyone looking at me as I walked back to my desk. I just picked up my bag, then left. That is all I had after working for the company over four years.