CHAPTER TEN

S A V A N N A H    P O V

It had been a few days, and Josh is babysitting for me. When I asked him, he had a shocked look but; he said he would be delighted to look after her. I am in my bedroom getting ready. I am nervous because it had been a long time since I had been out. My sister walks into my room she stares at me. "Savannah, when are you going to dress like you are going out to enjoy yourself?". She looks in my closet, taking out a tight black dress with thin straps. I gulped.

"Chanel, that dress is too revealing". My high-pitched tone makes her laugh.

"We are going out to enjoy ourselves not to sit and read". I laughed, then slip the dress on. It came to mid-thigh, but it felt good to wear something more outgoing. "You look loads better. My god look at that figure of yours, I am so bloody jealous". I smiled, smoothed the dress down. I slip on black killer heels, followed my sister to the kitchen to have a glass of wine. There is a knock at the door.

"Chanel, you get that while I check to make sure Kenna is settled into her own room". She nods while walking towards the door. I went to Kenna's room to check on her. She is sleeping soundly. Kissed her head quietly left her room. Walked into the kitchen lounge to see Josh staring at me. His lips curl into a sweet smile. "Thank you for doing this, josh". I smiled then pick up my glass of wine to finish. "Kenna is in her own room. If she does wake just read her a story, if you have any problems please ring me". His eyes are luring pulling me closer to him. I place my glass on the side then pick up my clutch bag.

"Savannah, Kenna will be fine, she has her Uncle Josh here". I laughed. "You look beautiful". I know I am blushing. My sister gives me a look with wide open eyes.

"Savannah, we should leave". Chanel takes my hand pulls me towards the door.

"Josh, just help yourself to whatever you want". I shout back to him as my sister pulls me out the door. She slams the door then we get in the taxi.

"Savannah do you know you just told Josh to help himself to whatever he wants". I crease my brows at her.

"Yes, I know". I tell her.

"You just invited him to have you too". My sister laughs uncontrollably at me.

"He knows what I meant. You always have to twist my words". We both laugh.

*************************

We have been in a few pubs and now ended up in a club having a hell of a time. I am drunk having fun. We are dancing with a few guys who kept making us laugh. My sister starts to kiss a guy who just happens to have his hands all over her. That is just a little too much fun for my liking. All I wanted is to let my hair down dance have a few drinks then go home feeling I have had I good night. 

But even though my sister is three years older than me she is the one that is more outgoing likes to really have fun. Chanel grabs my hand. "Drink time". She slurs. We walk up to the bar. We have guys stood around us wanting to buy us drinks. I always made sure I got my own. We stood talking while drinking shots plus shorts. 

It is late I am drunk so; drunk I am leaning against my sister and we are laughing. We leave the club when Chanel puts me in the taxi. "I will be home later". We kiss each other on the cheek then the taxi drives off to my home. When the car pulled up to my house, I looked to see the lights on. I take a deep breath then open the door to the cab I tried to step out but, lost my footing. 

The driver is laughing a me I am laughing too. The driver knocks on my door. I look up while I am trying my hardest to pick myself up from the floor. Josh looks down at me. The driver said something to him then Josh walks towards me to help me up. I am still laughing... He said thank you to the driver then helps me into the house.