CHAPTER FIVE

S A V A N N A H    P O V

Kenna's birthday is tomorrow, so I ordered a cake for her, plus she has a couple of friends coming from nursery to have a small tea party. Chanel had gone to pick the cake up. I decorated the lounge, making sure everything is perfect for her. Kenna is running around playing with a balloon. She then chases me around, trying to hit me with it. Her little giggle melting my heart. I am laughing so much that when I fall to the floor; she climbs on me, trying to give me sloppy kisses on my cheeks but; she ends up blowing bubbles instead. "You little monkey". I tell her while I tickled her. She laughs uncontrollably. My sister walks in with her cake, then I see Mr Kennedy following. I kiss my daughter and stand. "What the hell are you doing here?". I am irate. Three weeks ago, was the last time I had seen him.

"I wanted to bring Kenna's birthday present". I look at my daughter, then back at him.

"You hurt her. I will not forgive you for what you have done. Cole should be the one making the effort,". I lift Kenna into my arms kissing her tiny little face she giggles.

"Savannah, I am sorry for what we had done. Cole still wants nothing to do with her,". He tells me.

"If that is the case you can leave and let us be". I am furious but, they are not going to get away with it. He turns to walk back out the door.

"I would still like to see my niece. My other brothers feel the same. I cannot speak for Cole. Would you please think about it". I looked at my daughter who is looking at Joshua. I shake my head not believing what I am thinking.

"Mr Kennedy". He turns puts one hand in his pocket.

"Please call me Josh". He smiled.

"Kenna is having a small tea party tomorrow, you are welcome to come with your brothers I couldn't care less about Cole". He steps towards me taking Kenna's little hand in his huge hand he kisses her cheek.

"I will see you tomorrow sweetheart. Thank you Savannah". He leaves I take a deep breath my sister is staring at me with a sly smile.

"What's that look for?". I ask her she shrugs her shoulders. I crease my brows.

"He likes you". I close my eyes shake my head. I could hear her laugh when I look at her, she is nodding at me with her smug smile that she always did.

"Don't be silly. He is Kenna's Uncle". I screw my face up.

"Yes, he is her Uncle but, I have watched the way he looks at you. His whole body is shouting at you. The way he looks at you is telling me he is attracted to you". She folds her arms.

"You have no idea what you are talking about. He is Cole's brother plus he is twenty-seven I am twenty-two". Now my sister is staring at me. I shake my head then stand Kenna up she walks over to her toys. I poured a large glass of wine. My sister is still laughing at me. Joshua is a sex god on legs but so is Cole. He is alluring, sensual, too tempting and Cole is too. He is beddable, fit arousing. My god, my sister as got me thinking about him in a steamy erotica way. 

Why would I think about him like this?. Mind you I would think about him all the time when he walked through the office. He never even looked at the women as he walked past he would just walk to his office with one hand slipped into his trouser pocket showing his godly physique. I did have a flutter in my heart when it would beat fast. 

Whenever I had been called to his office he would always lift my chin to look at me then speak in a calm voice which did get me excited. I would get a feeling between my legs that would also make my panties wet. My sister is still staring at me. I down my wine, pour another. She laughs.