CHAPTER ELEVEN

J O S H U A       P O V

Seeing Savannah, the way she is had melted my heart. I did want her so badly that I had to restrain myself from taking advantage of her. I am upset for what my brother Cole had done to her, but; She is extremely beautiful, her body is something I crave to look at all the time, that is why I would call her to my office. I just had to have her alone so I could touch her.

 Her shyness is what brought me to notice her. I would walk through the office not looking at another woman but to have a sly glance at her. She always made my heart beat faster when she is close to me. I felt so attracted to her. Other woman had nothing compared to what she has. I even know my own wife who passed had not had a hold on me like Savannah does. 

When I found out that Cole is the father of her daughter, I wanted to see her even more. I wanted to have my niece in my life and Savannah. She is a fighter, I will give her that. She also put my brother in his place when he raised his hand to her. That took me by surprise, but Savannah did not let that bother her. She protected my niece, now I want to protect them both, but she is so stubborn, which is more luring. 

Her caring side is what I love about her. Yes, I find myself wanting her so god damn badly. I wish she will let her guard down so; I can show her how I feel about her and my niece. I had a shower then dressed to head back over to Savannah's house to take them out for the day.

***********************

I arrived at Savannah's in my own car ready to take them both out for the day. I knocked on the door waited for her to answer when she did, she smiled letting me in. Kenna is so, excited that she is going to the zoo. She is beautiful like her mother plus she is full of energy that makes me think of my son that I had lost. I loved this little girl in the same way I loved my son. I want her to have so much, but Savannah will not let me spoil her in that way. We walk into the lounge where Kenna runs up to me calling me Uncle Josh. 

Picked her up giving her a kiss on the cheek she giggles then clings tight to me. I look at Savannah who is not saying a word. She gets everything together then we get out too my car. I put Kenna in the car seat in the back of the car then waited for her mother. Savannah opens the back door to check on Kenna then slides into the front seat. "Are we ready to leave?". I ask her she smiles then I drive off. 

The journey is quiet till we reach the zoo when Savannah starts to talk to Kenna. We park up in the car park then walk to the entrance to get in. We lined up waiting to reach the front. Kenna is so, excited. I look at Savannah then at Kenna. We get to the front when I went to pay Savannah spoke to the lady. "I will be paying for one adult one child please". I looked at her then at the girl.

"Two adults one child". I say Savannah looks at me with creased brows. "Savannah I wanted to take you out". I tell her. We enter the grounds of the zoo. Kenna is enjoying herself looking at all the exotic animals she kept hold of my hand while we looked at all sorts of animals. She smiled. 

We got to her favourite which is the monkeys we sit watching them play around climbing then playing tag. Kenna's little laugh melted my heart thinking about my son. I do miss him, but I try not to ponder on my past. Savannah sits beside me while we watched Kenna having fun watching the monkeys. I look at her. "Savannah, I meant what I said this morning about being a family". I take her hand in mine threading my fingers with hers she looked at our hands clasped together then smiled at me.

"Josh. Please give me time. I do want more than anything to be a family but, could we take it slow". I kissed her behind her ear then we stood hand in hand walking around with Kenna looking excited at the animals.