CHAPTER TWELVE

J O S H U A    P O V

My nerves are getting the better of me. I have never been like this not even when I asked my wife to marry me did, I feel this nervous. Savannah does things to me that I cannot control. The urges I feel when she is around or close to me is something that I find extremely hard to control. She does the unthinkable to me making me want her the attraction is too intense. I need her, I need to taste her to feel her naked skin on mine to indulge my urge that I feel for her. I cannot contain myself any longer. 

She is breathtakingly beautiful I want her in my bed just to feel what she is like to fill my need. I tremble whenever we are close from wanting her too much. I just want to take her. Having just a taste of her will fill my need then I can walk away a happy man knowing I got what I wanted. She is really playing hard to get. Cole said he had an amazing time fucking her. I will fuck her then take her daughter from her. She is so, fucking gullible to think I want to be a family with her after what she did to my brother. 

I will never let her get away with it. I should have taken her when she had been drinking but, I want to tell her to her face after I had fucked her what a whore, she is. No woman is worthy she even fell for the story I told her about my wife which is not entirely true. The bitch that did get pregnant I made sure she got rid of the baby then she did die in the car with my parents. Kenna is different she is beautiful full of life she is sweet looks like my brother Cole in so, many ways. I hate seeing her living the way she is. 

My niece will be living with us soon. The lawyers are working on it so, I am just buying my time for a minute. I looked in the mirror with a smile thinking I am going to take her tonight. My brothers look at me. "Josh, I hope you know what you are doing?". Pierce says.

"I know exactly what I am doing". Replying to him while putting my tie straight.

"Do you have a backup plan if she does not fall for your charms?". Gable is now questioning me.

"Gable I know what I am doing. Come on she had lapped up all the bullshit I have told her". He shrugs at me then Cole laughs.

"Josh, you underestimate her. Once you go to bed with her you will be hooked. Trust me. It took me four months to get her into bed and when I did, I found myself hooked. She has some sort of power that takes hold of you". Cole tells me then places his hand on my shoulder. "Just be careful". He adds.

"You worry too much. I am taking her out to dinner then having a little dessert". I tell them. I leave to go pick Savannah up. She might be pretty, beautiful have a body that is out of this world but, I will not fall for her the same way Cole did. I pulled up to her house got out of my car then walk up to the door. I knock waiting for her to answer. Chanel answers and lets me in. I walked into the kitchen waiting for Savannah.

"Savannah is just putting Kenna to bed". She tells me I stood with my hands in my pockets waiting then Savannah walks out from Kenna's room in an off the shoulder blue cocktail dress. She looked stunning. I step in front of her taking her hand then kissing her on the lips.

"You look beautiful". I tell her, I was not lying she did look beautiful. We leave to go to the restaurant for our meal. I had booked the most expensive and elegant restaurant in the city.

************************

We sit at the table she has a white wine I have red. She gazes at the menu then places it down. She smiles at me taking a sip from her glass. "Are you ready to order?". I asked her.

"The lobster would be fine thank you". I order our meals. We sit she is quiet I glanced around then take her hand in mine.

"Savannah, thank you for saying yes". I am now trying to loosen her up a bit.