CHAPTER THIRTEEN

S A V A N N A H     P O V

Spending the night with Cole after what his brother did is the last thing, I thought would ever happen. Waking up in his arms he looks at me with a smile. "You are beautiful". I smiled knowing I am blushing. Kissing my forehead he gets off the bed walks to the bathroom hear the shower smiled rolled on to my back rubbed my face pulled myself off the bed. The bathroom door opens Cole dripping wet in all his glory my eyes widen he smiles. "I forgot a couple of towels". I smirked grab a couple of towels from the shelve to hand him his finger lightly touches mine he steps back closing the door finishing his shower. When he finished, he sits on the bed?. "Have you still got some of my clothes here?". He asks.

"I still have your clothes in the closet". Stepping to the closet to retrieve some of his clothes to pass to him. He takes his clothes letting his towel fall to the floor showing me every inch of him. He is in extremely good shape just the way I Remember him. Getting wet between the legs is not good either he kisses my cheek slips his boxers on then his jeans. Step into the bathroom to have a shower needing cooling down from seeing his masculine body his large cock. 

Close my eyes rinsing the shampoo from my hair thinking about what Cole said. I will not let Joshua take Kenna from me; Cole will have to tell him the truth at some stage. Drying myself off get dressed still pondering with the thoughts circling around in my mind.

Walk into the kitchen hearing Kenna laughing watching Cole entertaining her with a princess tiara on it made me smile. Stand to watch him bond with his daughter then Kenna little voice brings a tear to my eye which made Cole glance at me with tears too. "Daddy, you are not a princess". He turns his head to look back at Kenna with a beautiful smile.

"I know. You are a princess". He takes her in his arms hugging her tightly then whizzing around she giggles. Making breakfast listening to how she is talking to him calling him daddy. I am surprised she remembered when I told her on her birthday who Cole is.

"Breakfast is ready". I shout over to them watching them walk hand in hand to the table Cole sits her in her seat, pulls a chair out to sit next to her. She sits quietly eating her cereal Cole drinking his coffee eating a slice of toast.

"She knows who I am?". He asks looking across the table at me. Waiting for me to tell him how she knows.

"I told her the day of her party when you showed up". His eyes look down at her his lips curled.

"Savannah, we need to get a lawyer. Josh will not stop". He shakes his head place his elbows on the table. "Please do not fight me on this, Kenna is the one I am worried about, he will stop at nothing to get what he wants. We need the best lawyer, Josh will throw everything at you to win, he hates losing that is what drives him to fight he always wants to win". He is serious looking deep into my eyes.

"Cole, I just do not have that sort of money to waste. I want to fight him my daughter is my life, but your brother has a team of lawyers that are finding ways to take her from me". Slumping in my chair taking a deep breath.

"What about the money I have been sending you over the last four years?". He smiles leaning back in his chair folding his arms.

"I have not touched any. Leaving it for Kenna that is her money". He stands rests his hands on the back of the chair.

"The only way we can do this is fighting my brother together". My eyes open wide surprised that he wanted to do this.

"That would mean the truth would be known. The media would find out. Cole please you cannot ask me do that". He walks around the table sits beside me taking my hands in his.