CHAPTER TWENTY FOUR

S A V A N N A H     P O V

Reaching thirty-nine weeks feeling like a whale wanting to give birth. Cole constantly asking if I am all right getting me whatever I need. Sitting at the table speaking to my sister who did do a test who is now almost ten weeks pregnant but still could not find a way to tell Gable who keeps asking her if she had her period which she would change the subject. Not liking how she is not telling him, but she is scared too. We hear the guys walking towards the kitchen we shut up trying to hide our guilty looks which makes Cole suspicious. "What have you two been talking about". He smiles at his brother who in turn looks at us, making us squirm just a little.

"Baby stuff". Replying to him, which is true. He stares at me while taking a cup from the side to pour himself a coffee, then sitting at the table. Smirking at him, Gable joins sitting next to him where we are now in a locked gaze. Yes, it is a showdown of them trying to get us to talk, but we stand walk to the lounge where we talk some more... It is not long before they follow us like lost puppies. Cole sits beside me resting his hand on my stomach, which is extended somewhat with no room for the baby to move much. Looking at my stomach thinking I must be having a big baby with the way my stomach is large. Doing eyes movement to Chanel she sighs about to open her mouth when I have a sharp pain making me jump outta the sofa bending over the table to stop the pain Cole stands rubs my back.

"Babe, breathe". He knew what was happening he had been there when Kenna was born. Chanel and Gable look on not knowing what to do. "Savannah I will run the bath". Cole takes his hand from my back I scream with the pain while trying to pant but it is not working.

"Cole I want to push". He shoots me a look scratches his head picks up his keys grabs my bag leaves. Yes, he leaves without me. Still bending over he steps back into the lounge. "Did you forget me?". Chanel and Gable laugh while Cole helps me to the car. Sliding in the back with Cole sitting beside me, Gable in the driving seat Chanel in the passenger seat we make our way to the hospital. Chanel rings Pierce to let him know that I am in labour on the way to the hospital she then contacts the nanny to collect Kenna from school. Everything is sorted apart from having the baby which is more than my body can take with the pain. Holding Cole's hand squeezing with every contraction I have, wanting to push which I did making my waters break Cole not looking too happy that I have messed up his car. "Cole the baby is coming". He shakes his head. 

"Savannah, babe please wait another ten minutes we will be there". Wait ten minutes when the baby wants to come he is joking. Shaking my head opening my legs he takes off my panties screams at me. "The head is there". Screwing my face up wanting to push we pull into the hospital right outside the doors where Gable and my sister run to the entrance to get help. A few seconds later a team of midwives approach me holding up sheets around the car while I gave birth on the back seat of Cole's new Land Rover. Cole climbs into the passenger seat holds my hand while the midwife turns the baby's head telling me to push a few more times we hear crying Cole still holding my hand looks at the baby. "We have a son". His eyes filled with tears just the same as mine. They clean me up, get me up to a labour room where they check our son over, weighing him cleaning him up. Cole held my hand the whole time but when they told us his weight we looked at him eight-pound four. My god is all that I thought of. Passing the baby to Cole while they cleaned me up, run a bath for me. Soaking in the bath listening to Cole talk to his son. "Kenna will be pleased she has a little brother". Stepping back to the bed feeling a bit sore from how quick our son wanted to come.

"Kenna will be all over him". He passes me our son to latch on the tit which he had no problem with. "Just like you father". Cole raises his brow. After his bellyful, Cole stepped out to find our family so they could see him. My sister opens the door, steps in looks at me smiles hand her the baby while Gable and Pierce stood with Cole patting him on the back. "We have not chosen a name for him". He steps towards me kissing my cheek.