CHAPTER SEVENTEEN

S A V A N N A H    P O V

The last few days have been stressful with moving over to Cole's being a prisoner in our own home too scared to venture too far for the fear of the media swooping in on us. Cole did get bodyguards I mean he hired the entire company so, we have more bodyguards than the queen. They are stationed at every corner of the gardens lining the high walls with a new security camera system being installed he is making sure we are protected. He keeps saying he does not care how much it cost, he only wants the best to protect his daughter and me. 

Loving Cole for the way he is thoughtful, making sure my needs are met, not leaving anything to chance. He showed the security guy a room where to set up all the monitors, having three people sitting in the room at all times watching. Gable and Chanel moved in too. Trying to feel at home is proving to be a little harder than I thought. Getting used to having security around plus the guards. From outside the gates, anyone would think royalty lived here. Kenna settled faster than I thought. She loves her room, which Cole is having decorated for her. I am just standing back letting him carry on, if it makes him happy then it makes me happy.

Seeing the doctor having the coil removed getting information telling us dates when I am most likely to conceive Cole's face is priceless. He is like a child in a candy shop cannot wait to ravish me rip all my clothes off. His words are practice makes perfect, for when the actual date comes he did make me laugh. Dinner times are annoying because I like to cook, Cole has a cook that lives in she is more of a housekeeper that does everything for him. 

He did have a word with her telling her I like to cook which did not go down too well. I can see why she is only about twenty-eight telling me how to cook for him. I would shake my head walk away leaving her to cook for him. When she had finished I would cook for Kenna, Chanel and Gable. Cole would give me looks staring at the food I had cooked to what he had placed in front of him. 

A couple of times he would eat what I cooked but, this woman is a nightmare. We get Kenna in bed. Sit in the lounge with a glass of wine cuddling up together. The housekeeper would storm in with evil eyes telling Cole he forgot something, he would tell her he would sort it later she would storm off. Speaking to him about her telling him that Kenna and I are imposing. The last thing I want is some crazed housekeeper so, now I try stay away from her spending time with Kenna like I always do.

All the cameras guards are all in place doing the job Cole wants them too. Stood at the cooker in the kitchen putting a cake in the oven to bake. set the timer plus set my watch. Sit at the table with Kenna, doing some crafts. The housekeeper steps in giving me a filthy look, I smile at her not biting trying to keep the peace. She shakes her head starts to mumble under her breath about Kenna and Me being here. Carrying on helping Kenna Cole steps in, puts his arms around me to kiss me. "You look beautiful". He tells me takes his arms from my waist kissing Kenna on the cheek.

"Hello daddy, are you going to help me?". Her soft gentle voice making him pull out a chair sitting beside her helping her.

"Daddy would love to help you, princess". Watching them making a mess making me laugh. Step over to the cooker to check the cake. Reach for the oven glove the housekeeper turns the ring on burning my hand. Scream in pain Cole rushes over to put my hand under the cold water. He looks at his housekeeper with rage. "Watch what you are doing". He yells at her.

"I did not mean to she reached over the flame after I put the ring on". My eyes shoot to her Cole knew from the look in my eyes I am not happy.

"Consider this a warning". He spits back at her... Taking my hand from the cold water seeing a blister forming which is not good. Getting the first aid kit out treating my burn looking over at Kenna who looks upset. Stepping over to her hugging her she starts to cry shaking my head Cole is not looking happy storms off. Sitting back down with Kenna trying to pacify her is taking longer than normal she is staring at my hand.