CHAPTER EIGHTEEN

S A V A N N A H    P O V

Four weeks have passed since Joshua sent a letter to Cole from the lawyers asking to buy him off. Other words Joshua is now trying to gain full control of the family business. But Cole will not let that happen. Gable even got a letter to buy his share of the company he also said he would not let Joshua take over. Now the brothers are in a battle with the lawyers, the only ones communicating. One nightmare finishes then another starts when will Joshua give up?. It is so stressful at the moment. I am even thinking twice about having a baby, but Cole is by my side, I am by his side too. 

We are a team we love each other so why should we let Joshua win. We succeeded in court we will triumph again. Kenna is at nursery while I worked. Cole had to go to the office to sort out a few things. Then he is picking Kenna up. My workday seemed to be a long one all I wanted to do is get home to spend time with Cole. 

The first date for trying for a baby came. Cole and I tried all night I even put my legs in the air, not that it works but worth a try. A week later I took a pregnancy test it turned out negative. Which Cole looked disappointed I smiled he took me in his arms gently rubbing my back. We still get very intimate, plus we have fun has a family.

Finishing work, pick up my bag ready to leave when Joshua walks into the shop. He had some nerve to show himself here. "Savannah, you need to speak to Cole tell him he will not win this time". His words making me irate.

"How dare you come here demanding me to speak to Cole". Step towards the door he grabs my hand just when Cole shows up. My god Cole gets out of the car storms towards him and whack Joshua is flat on his back with a split lip.

"You touch my wife again I swear to god I will fucking kill you". Cole pulls me behind him. "Get in the car babe". His sweet smile taking over his lips. Not arguing with him I do as he asked. Sit in the car looking over the seat at Kenna smiling.

"Did you have a nice day at nursery?". Asking her so she would look at me.

"I did have fun playing with my friends". Her angel voice puts a smile on my lips. Looking out the window at Cole and Josh having a few choice words they are meant to be brothers, but you could clearly see that Joshua did not care at all with the way he acted. Cole opens the driver door.

"I am warning you now, keep away". He slides in, puts his seat belt on starts the engine drives off. He said nothing the whole journey home. Looking at my hands knowing Cole needed to calm down. Glance out the window when we pull up to the gate to the house, bodyguards patrolling the grounds. Cole parks the car up gets Kenna out of her seat he gently pulls me into his warm embrace kissing me, cupping my cheeks. "Savannah, you will be having a bodyguard". He informs me. "He is going to try again". His arms wrap around me.

"Cole, I know he will not give up. I did not expect him to turn up at my workplace". He looks deep in my eyes.

"He is trying to intimidate you, to see if you will cave. It is one of the tactics that he uses to get his own way". His piercing blue eyes showing me his love. Looking deep into Cole's eyes I could also see the pain he is going through. 

We walked into the house I carried on into the kitchen to prepare dinner while Kenna played for a while. My mind is going over everything that is happening. Set the table ready for dinner Cole takes Kenna to wash up, Gable and Chanel are having dinner out, so they are having a date night. I am happy for my sister that she had found someone to share all the things she loves they are a perfect match. 

Smiling at Cole while he sits Kenna at the table he takes my hand twirls me around takes me in his arms kissing me sweetly our lips part he pulls the chair out for me to sit. We sit eating our dinner talking about Kenna's day. Watching Cole smile every time Kenna called him daddy is priceless his whole face lights up his smile is calm soothing makes my heart melt. Kenna smiles back at him she glows with excitement every time they are together it does bring a tear to the eye but it is happy tears that I feel. 

We had finished dinner cleaned up the kitchen. Kenna played for a short while before having her bath then bed. Cole sits with her on her bed reading her a story while I took a long soak in the bath. Relaxing with my eyes closed leaning back in the bath I feel a hand on my leg slowly moving up towards my inner thigh. 

My eyes open Cole lips slowly press on mine his body now joining me in the bath. My relaxation is short-lived Cole had other ideas but who am I to complain when he pleasures me. When we did finally get to bed he held me tight smoothing his thumb up and down my arm. "Savannah, I love you. Josh will try to say things to you to hurt you". He rolls on top of me smoothing my hair. "He will try whatever he can to make you question yourself. I need you to know. The last thing I want is you getting stressed out over whatever he has said. You need to promise me to stay strong if he does come near you please tell me". Cupping his cheeks smoothing my thumbs under his eyes.

"I will promise you. I love you too much for him to come between us". His lips lower to mine we kiss then settle in bed to sleep.

*****************************

C O L E    P O V

The last few days have been stressful on both of us all to do with Joshua trying to get what he wants. I had a meeting with my team of lawyers to see if we could put a stop to him once and for all. Gable is fed up with him too, Pierce is still standing behind Joshua like a puppet. If Josh says something Pierce jumps and does whatever he is asked to do. 

Sit in the meeting talking just going over everything that my evil brother wants. He is also now trying to sue me, seeing if I would cave that way. He is nasty, he is greedy all he thinks about is himself, he does not give a damn about Pierce he just wants his part of the company. My lawyers have a good case against him. They are going to use my parent's last will and testimony that states we all have equal shares in the company plus all the assets. 

It is a binding contract that my parents stipulated way before they had died. All we need now is the judge to throw it out of court and to put my brother in his place. It all sounds easy the way the lawyers are talking. Leaving the lawyers I drive to pick Kenna up; she always puts a smile on my lips. 

My daughter is my everything the same as Savannah. Without them, in my life, I would be just like my brother Josh. Or maybe I would be like I am now loving my family, protecting them no matter what. Arrive at Kenna's nursery to pick her up I see Josh in his car. Anger spreads my entire body that he is here near my daughter. Walking over to him with gritted teeth. "Stay away from my family". My rage building wanting to just beat the crap outta him.

"Come on, Cole, please. Do you think you can take me on and win?". His sarcasm his smirk is what is making me make fists.

"You are dead to me". Turn to walk away from him knowing he is trying his hardest to get me to react. Shake my head walking into the nursery to pick Kenna up. Sit her in her seat strapping her in. Closing her door to see Josh watching me sliding in my car driving away to get home. "Hey princess how was your day?". Looking in my mirror at her she smiles my eyes go back to the road.

"I started to do writing". The excitement in her tiny little voice making me feel calm. She smiles then looks out the window. My fear is not for me but for my daughter and my wife. Handling Josh myself is nothing but him stalking my daughter and my wife is where he will come unstuck. 

He might be my eldest brother, but he will never break me down nor my family. I will take everything he's got just to prove to him that he cannot treat people the way he does. The way he treated his wife the way he disrespected our parents he will not get away with any of it. He wants a fight I will give him a fight.

*************************************************

HOPE YOU LIKE THIS CHAPTER???

JOSHUA IS STILL TRYING TO GET WHAT HE WANTS

WOULD LIKE TO READ YOUR COMMENTS

THANK YOU ALL FOR READING