CHAPTER TWENTY THREE

S A V A N N A H   P O V

Pierce arrived to talk to Cole and Gable about a few things that need to be sorted. Sitting in the garden watching Kenna and Chanel in the pool having fun. Place my hands on my bump feeling the baby move I am now twenty-eight weeks pregnant, taking iron tablets. That was why I was sleeping more. My iron level had been low. Cole, worried, kept asking why I would sleep all the time. 

The midwife said everything is moving smoothly the baby is growing well. Gazing into the pool watching my daughter splashing Chanel laughing at them. Pick up my glass to sip my cold water Cole steps out sits beside me. "Savannah, I have to go on a business trip with my brothers to Miami. Joshua left the company in a right mess, which is taking us all our time to sort". Place my glass on the table, leaning towards him to kiss.

"We will be fine. You take care of the business". Smiling at him, he stands, touches my check, walks back into the house. Watching him walk away. The scent of his cologne lingered around me from the heat of the sun staring at his ass in his trousers. My heart fluttered, smiling Chanel laughs.

"Could you make it any more obvious?". She says while getting out the pool. Kenna follows, grabbing a towel to dry herself off. "Watching you stare at him do you realise you licked your lips?". Shooting her a look.

"I did not". She smiles at what I said to her wrapping a towel around herself walking into the house straight into Gable's arms laughing at her she sticks her tongue out disappearing out of view. Look back at Kenna helping her dry take her in the house to dress. Cole is stood in the kitchen with Pierce Kenna runs up to him.

"Daddy". Her voice melting your heart. He picks her up, swings her around she giggles he kisses her cheek stands her back on the floor.

"Mummy will take you to get dressed". He looks over at me smiling. Smiling back Kenna runs up the stairs following behind her at a slow pace is me. Get to the top of the stairs hearing my sisters moans is not what I wanted to hear ushering Kenna to her room quickly to change is my priority hoping she does not ask me what the noise is. 

Taking the back stairs to the kitchen Cole still there with Pierce talking about the business trip. Sit Kenna at the table to get her something to eat and drink. Cole looks at me. "Why did you use the back stairs?". Staring at him.

"For obvious reasons". Replying with a simple answer that he would understand.

"Oh". He pauses looks at me sees my smirk. "Oh... I get you". He laughs looks at pierce. "Gable is having some fun". He tells him which makes him laugh.

"How are you feeling Savannah?". Pierce asks.

"Not too bad just a little tired at times". Responding while making Kenna a sandwich.

"You are looking well". He adds.

"Thank you pierce". He smiles. Cole and Pierce walk towards the office a few minutes later while I sit with our daughter having something to eat. A while later Chanel makes an appearance getting herself something to eat sitting with us at the table. "Take it Gable is with his brother's". Smirking at her she shakes her head bites her sandwich not saying a word to incriminate herself. 

Finishing up Cole and his brother's left for the main office to collect a few files while Kenna and I sit in the lounge watching TV. Chanel left for work. Falling asleep while in the lounge only to get woken up by Cole kissing me.

"Babe, we are leaving now". Stand to give him a cuddle before he left he kisses me kisses Kenna on her cheek. "We should only be gone for two weeks". Walk to the door with him, he puts his case in the back of the car slides in the driver seat with Gable sitting in the front his brother Pierce sitting in the back. Waving him off while he drives down the drive to the electric gates he beeps his horn then turns left out of view. Stepping back into the house watch Kenna play for a short while before starting dinner.