CHAPTER FOURTEEN

S A V A N N A H    P O V

All week we have been meeting with the lawyer discussing the court hearing. Josh went absolutely ballistic at Cole for going against him they ended up in a physical fight which started all the brothers fighting each other Gable told Joshua he did not want anything to do with him Pierce stood behind Joshua telling him he had his brothers back. Gable is now staying with us too. Kenna enjoys having him around putting her princess tiara on his head, the day before Gable laughed at Cole for dressing up like a princess now Cole is smirking getting his own back. 

Preparing dinner with Chanel shaking her head, not believing what is going on. "Letting them both stay is a bad idea but, Gable is a man of masculinity. Look at his large muscles". She is staring at him with her dreamy eyes drooling like a school-girl crush.

"Cole is the better-looking brother". I tell her she squints her eyes, shaking her head.

"You win. He is totally out of this world good-looking but Gable is sweet a face like an angel". Roll my eyes, put the dishes on the table ready to eat. Looking over at the guys laughing while Kenna telling them off for some reason. My smile is noticed when Cole glances over to me.

"Dinner is ready". Picking Kenna up tickling her little belly making her laugh echo through the room he sits her on her seat. He kisses me pulls my seat out. He kisses Kenna on the head takes his seat. Gable pulls Chanel's seat out she gives him a flirty look which makes him blush. I lower my head tilting it away from them with a smile Cole nods his eyes doing a double movement to their direction nodding back at him. 

We all sit eating trying not to stare at them while they each had one hand on the table the other, I would hate to think. After dinner, Cole helped me clean up the kitchen while Chanel and Gable entertained Kenna. "My sister likes your brother". I tell him. He stops turns to me looks over to the lounge back at me.

"I have noticed. Gable likes her too". My eyes are like saucers surprised that they both have a mutual feeling. Cole steps closer to me snaking his arm around me his smirk telling me he wanted something. Licking my lips he picks me up to carry me to my room closing the door kissing me tenderly steps to the bed sits down now exploding with want. We rush to get undressed laid on the bed his fingers trailing over my bare skin goose-pimples forming from his touch. 

Supporting his whole body with his elbows slowly lowers his lips to mine pecking little kisses before devouring tongues tasting fighting his hands smoothing down my thigh opening my legs pushing his rock-hard-cock inside me. Arching my back with pleasure his hand grips my thigh squeezing gently pulling me tightly onto him. He thrusts deep holding still letting me moan kissing down my jawline to my neck taking my nipple between his teeth pulling his tongue teasing. 

His movement steady slow taking in the warmth between my legs oozing with moisture from my pleasure. Our bodies showing affection, passionate love. Thrusting hard my body judders to the core feeling like water melting in his embrace. My legs over his arms his hands smoothing up my stomach feeding my sexual appetite his eyes burning through me with want. My entire core wanted more. My hands gliding over his chest kissing his neck nibbling at his earlobe. Pushing deeper in me letting my orgasm go indulging in what is happening feeding my every need not wanting him to stop. 

My eyes close the moans coming out my mouth making him pound me. Grabbing hold of the headboard stopping it from banging on the wall, he grabs a pillow puts behind. Taking my hips in his hands going on his knees pulling me tight on to him thrusting, our bodies slapping together with force. He does it again pulling my hips in the air pushing deeper pleasure soaring through my body. He pulls me even tighter pleasurable pain shoots through my entire core his head tilts back mouth opens releasing a pleasurable moan from his chest that made my body vibrate.