CHAPTER SIXTEEN

C O L E     P O V

Watch my brother slump in his chair from losing the court case made me laugh on the inside. Having Savannah back in my life where she is meant to be with my daughter, having my family is what drives me to protect them both. Knowing all these years we would glance at each other in passing, waiting for the day we could be together again. Loving Savannah all these years, wanting her, feeling her, tasting her, hoping the day would come again, which it did. 

Get home where Chanel and Gable stood with their arms folded staring at us. Explaining to them will not be easy, but the cat is out of the bag all over the news, spreading our story worldwide. Savannah makes coffee passing me a cup looking at Gable waiting for me to talk. "We dated, fell in love married a year later Savannah falls pregnant knowing what Josh did to Patsy I had to protect Savannah plus my baby". Gable smiles.

"Cole, you might be our baby brother, but you are the only one that had the guts to put Joshua in his place. Knowing what he did to Patsy making her do what he wanted, she was never the same after that when she died with our parents I felt relieved for her with all the pain she had gone through. Josh never cried at the funeral he never cried for mum and dad either he is self all self,". Gable is right, Josh never thinks about anyone but himself. 

Waiting for Pierce to see Josh for who he really is. Hope that Josh does not turn on him as he had turned on Gable and me. Kenna steps into the kitchen puts a huge smile on my lips lifting her in my arms placing my cup down pulling Savannah close to me having both in my arms kissing my wife being a family at last. Savannah's smile taking over her lush lips Kenna smiling playing with my tie. Chanel takes out her phone takes a picture sends it to Savannah we smiled looking at our first family photo. Our lives are going to change with our secret being known it is a secret we had kept for five years keeping to the same story not changing it once.

Savannah prepares dinner with Chanel helping her Kenna is playing with her dolls Gable is sitting on the sofa with me talking about how he feels for Chanel. My brother is happy smitten with her, he could not have chosen someone nicer. "Gable, if she makes you happy that is all that matters". He smiles glancing over at Chanel who smiles back. Sit eating dinner with my family laughing drinking wine my daughter making faces Savannah glowing like she always does. "We should have another baby". Savannah chokes on her wine her eyes like saucers Gable and Chanel laugh. It just came out.

"Cole, could we discuss this later in private". She blushes her beautiful smile that brightens up the whole room.

"In private". She bows her head her cheeks crimson smiling. After dinner, we cleaned the kitchen sorted out Kenna put her to bed, sit together on the sofa drinking wine. Gable and Chanel retired early which did make Savannah stare at me. We sit on the sofa listening to music softly playing in the background we could hear giggling coming from Chanel's room then a moan which makes us sit up clean up go to bed.

Laid in bed Savannah resting her head on my shoulder she lifts her head straddles me looks down into my eyes, her eyes are seductive very becoming. "You want us to try for a baby". She says in her teasing tone. Smiling up at her my hands cup her cheeks thumbs gently smoothing over her soft warm skin.

"Think of the fun trying. We had so much fun trying for Kenna". Her eyes glance sideways she makes a funny face her lips wiggle she slowly lowers her mouth to my ear feeling her warm breath on my neck sending a shiver down my spine.

"It would be fun to try". She gently whispers with her soft voice licking my earlobe. Turn her swiftly on to her back open her legs smothering her in kisses she giggles. "Yes, we can try". She laughs. Taking her top off teasing her tits she wraps her legs around mine stopping me from going any further.