CHAPTER NINETEEN

C O L E    P O V

Savannah and I have just left the doctors with smiles. She is six weeks pregnant glowing with beauty, I really cannot wait. Take her hand. She smiles as we walk back to the car. It had been eight weeks since Joshua wanted to take us to court. Opening the car door she slides in, still smiling at me, I lean down to kiss her. "Savannah, everything will be all right. I promise". I close the door, then slide into the driver's seat.

"Cole, I really hope so". Her voice not sounding too sure of what is happening. Put my seatbelt on. We drive home to share the news with our daughter Kenna. My entire body is so excited with the news I feel like I am going to explode.

Approach the gate to our house, I see gable talking to one of the guards. Crease my brows, wondering what the hell is going on. The gate opens I drive along the drive till I reach the house. Savannah steps out, walks into the house. I get out to look down at Gable, who is now pointing a finger. Walk down towards him to find out what the hell is going on I could hear his voice raised just slightly which is so unusual for him. He glances up at me when I approach. "Gable, what is the problem?". Asking him if there is a problem, he turns looks at me.

"Well. Joshua stopped by demanding to see us". He looks back at the guard, then back at me. "This idiot let him in". Before Gable could finish what he is saying I lose my cool.

"You are fired. Now fucking leave". Gable looks at me shaking his head. "What?". My anger now showing. "My fucking daughter is in this house. I will not stand here listening to excuses for why Joshua got up to the house". My voice is raised, my anger making my blood boil. "I have Savannah and the baby to think about". Gable stares at me. His lips curl then he bear hugs me.

"Savannah is having a baby?". He asks while taking his arms from around my body.

"Yes, we are having a baby". I reply then look at the guard. "Please explain to me how Joshua got up to the house?". The guard looks at me.

"He never told us he was the guy that is not allowed in. He said he was from the courts delivering a package that you insisted you needed". Shaking my head turning to look down the drive at the gate. Will he ever stop? Joshua is even trying a new tactic.

"Look. My family need to be protected that is why I have hired you. You can keep your job but, do not let this happen again". He nods walking back to the gate. Looking at Gable who as his hands in his trouser pockets. "Gable. I know that look". He shakes his head.

"Our dear brother brought us a package about the court hearing". Shake my head I just happen to glance up at the door to see Savannah stood there with Kenna I smile pat my brother on the shoulder, walk up to the house to my wife.

*****************************

S A V A N N A H      P O V

Cole looks upset when he walked towards us in the doorway. Not knowing what to say to him I smile he takes me in his arms kissing me picking Kenna up. We walk into the house to the lounge. He kisses Kenna on the head placing her on her feet she walks over to her toy he pulls me tight to him. "Joshua, showed up today". He tells me.

"I know. Chanel told me what happened". I pause for a moment. "Cole, he will try again". He takes me in his embrace my head resting on his chest.

"I know he will. The court hearing is in a couple of weeks. I just hope he will keep away from you". He sounds concerned for what Joshua is doing how low he is stooping to get to his brothers. My only hope is that Pierce would see what he is really like then fight with Cole and Gable to put Joshua in his right place.