Five|| Emmy

I laid in bed in darkness under the comforter, in my pajamas, sleeping or crying, or showering to scrub myself because I felt disgusting.

It had been four days and I hadn't left the room but once.

There was a knock on the door and Sarah entered the room.

"Taylor?"

I groaned in response, covering my head with the blanket- a clear signal I wanted to be alone.

The signal was not recieved.

"Taylor, will you come down for breakfast?" Sarah asked.

"I'm not hungry."

"Well I know for a fact that that is a lie." Sarah arched an eyebrow at me, standing in front of me, knowing full and damn well I was watching her through a crack in the blanket.

"Fine. No." I grumbled.

"Alright." Sarah gave in with a sigh. "I'll bring a tray up. Again," She added under her breath as she left.

Did I feel bad for disappointing her? Sure.

Did I feel worse because my brother was dead? Damn right.

The waterworks started again, and I cried myself to sleep for about three hours.

I was shaken awake too soon by Evan, who was sitting at my side.

"Taylor?"

"No." I said with a tired sigh. I knew he was asking me to come down for lunch.

"If you won't come down, will you at least eat this tray?" He asked, and I could tell he was irritated.

He was an Alpha- He didn't like being told no. Or being disobeyed. Or being shown attitude.

So right now, he didn't like me.

"Fine." I grumbled, rolling over and turning my back to him.

He didn't like it when I did that either.

Evan left, and I cried again, this time curing my headache with food and a shower.

There was knocking on my door, and the person knocking didn't open the door, so I knew it wasn't my friends, or Evan.

I inhaled, and my wolf recognized the scent of a wolf who hadn't shifted yet.

A child.

I got out of bed and opened the door a crack, looking straight. There was no one there.

I looked down, and my eyes settled on a tiny little girl with bright blue eyes and blonde hair.

"Can I come in?"

Her voice was as tiny and feminine as she was.

I opened the door, confused. The girl came in and sat down on my bed.

She patted the bed next to her, and it took me a minute to process- She was telling me to sit next to her.

She was holding a paper in her hands, and she gave it to me when I sat next to her.

It was a little girl and a mommy and daddy with triangle and square bodies.

"Who are they?" I asked, although I had an idea- the girl didn't have blonde hair though, hers was red, like the father's.

"That's my sister, and my parents." The girl told me. "They're with the Moon Goddess now."

"Oh." I said. I didn't know what else to say. The little girl shrugged.