Sixteen|| New Girl

Summer played by Sofia Carson

-----------------------------------------------------------

||Taylor's P.O.V||

"Some scouts spotted a group of rogues headed in your direction," Kaden said, his face up on the plasma.

"How many?" Evan asked.

I watched all of this sitting upside down on the couch, dying of boredom.

Sarah was staying at the Shadow Pack and everyone else was busy, so Evan said I could come with him as long as I wasn't too distracting.

"About a handful, mostly young people and kids." Kaden replied. "Taylor, you look like a confused ape." He remarked.

"Piss off, Kaden." I replied.

Evan hung up with Kaden and walked over to me, grabbing my legs and forcefully- but gently- sitting me right side up.

"Get dressed," He said, and I looked down at my sweats and hoodie.

"But I am dressed-" Evan deadpanned me. "Ohhh, okay."

I put on an off the shoulder white short sleeve shirt and light blue ripped jeans, putting on some white nikes.

"Where are we going?" I asked Evan as he tugged me into his car. "Aren't we supposed to have guards?" I asked as we drove out of the pack.

"For just this once- this one time-" He added sternly. "I am enough of a guard."

"But where are we going?"

"You'll see."

-------------------------------

"It's so beautiful," I gushed, walking down the docks towards the tall, white yacht.

"It's ours," Evan said. He was wearing a white button up and white jeans, and the shirt was unbuttoned halfway.

"Really?" I asked excitedly, and he nodded.

"Yes."

I hurried onto the yacht and looked around.

"Who's driving it?" I asked.

"I am." Evan said, and I turned to look at him with wide eyes. "And I'll teach you, if you want to learn."

"Hell yes!" I said excitedly, running towards him and jumping on him, wrapping my legs around his waist.

He held me as I kissed him, and he kissed me back.

"Glad you like it," he said with a laugh, carrying me down the deck.

He set me down and got behind the wheel. I stared at him, realizing how wrong I'd been about him.