Nineteen|| Gifted

A/N: Things will be slow from this end, but I figured I should give you something. Like I posted on my profile, school is crazy and I won't be updating as often, I'm so sorry! But thank you so much for being patient, lots of love🥰

——————————————————

"That's a win for me!" Lance said, laughing and dancing around the foosball table with triumph.

I rolled my eyes at him, letting go of the handles, accepting defeat gracefully and watching him dance.

"Lance, you look ridiculous. Just stop." Sapphire said from her chair.

"No one asked you," Lance shot back, and she made a face at him, which he mirrored.

"You're both children." Ryker said, passing by.

"Where are you going?" Lance asked curiously.

"I'm going for a run." Ryker replied, heading down the stairs.

"I'm going to the bar," Lance stated.

"Are you even old enough?" I teased, and Lance rolled his eyes at me.

"Piss off."

I went to go sit next to Sapphire, who sat down the book she was reading.

"What's that?" I asked, pointing at the book.

"Harry Potter." She replied.

"Which one?" I peered at the cover, but I couldn't read the print underneath the blanket she was curled up in.

"The fifth book." I nodded.

"Hey guys." Chris came out into the common room. "Where'd Ryker go?"

"He went on his run," Sapphire said, opening her book and turning the page.

"Ah, okay." Chris nodded.

"Taylor!" Summer came jogging up the stairs. "Will you come and shift with me? It's been forever since I shifted."

I nodded, eager to be in my fur.

"Wait for us," Chris chimed in, and Sapphire looked up at him quickly.

"But Chris-"

"But nothing. Come on, you've read that book a thousand times already." Chris beckoned for her to get up and she did reluctantly, groaning and mumbling the entire way up.

We walked downstairs, and Lance appeared at the bottom of the stairs, looking up at us with questioning eyes.

"What's going on?" He asked.

Jess poked her head out of the office, a phone pressed to her ear.

"We're going on a run." Summer explained.

"Sounds great." Lance walked with us.

"Hey wait up!" Jess hung up the phone and tossed it back inside the office, hurrying to catch up with us.

Once inside the woods we all sought some form of privacy and stripped down, shifting into our wolves.

Summer's pure white form slid out of the shadows first, her brown eyes wide with excitement.

Jess and Sapphire's tan coats appeared next, and they looked at each other and their eyes were laughing.

Lance's chesnut brown coat shone in the light as he paced out, Chris' muddy brown figure behind him.

I heard panting behind us and turned to see a familiar black and white figure trotting through the trees to meet up.

Phoebe was black with white paws, white ears, and a white tipped tail. She was soft and fluffy- her wolf's hazel green eyes shining. She really was beautiful.