Eleven|| Meet The Goofballs

The drive back to Haven was quiet on our end, since we'd taken out our comms.

I drove through the gate into the driveway, pulling up to the cabin.

"Wow," Willow breathed, looking around.

"Come on." I gestured for them to follow.

Ivy placed her hand against the sensor and then typed in the password.

With a click the door unlocked, and Ivy opened it.

"That's a lot of high tech," Jess remarked.

"Undress, or introduce?" I asked.

"Introduce, they're probably all asleep." Ivy said, and I nodded.

We walked up the stairs, and I heard someone say; "Guys, they're back!"

"Hey Speedy," Hudson greeted Ariel, grinning.

She was laying on the couch with two kids and a teenager laying beside her and in her lap.

"Something very weird is happening," James commented.

"What?" Oliver asked from the armchair nearby. We were upstairs in the common room, and everyone was trickling out sleepily. It was early- really early.

I smiled at Oliver, and he smiled back.

"They're our mates," Hudson gestured to the girls. Jess stood by his side, and Willow hung behind James, eyeing us all wearily.

"What the hell?" Oliver muttered, confused.

"Oliver is Rebecca's mate," Isabella said, and just as she finished speaking Rebecca entered the room from the stairs, clearly coming from the training room.

Oh, so that's why Sarah said five. She didn't miscount.

"The heart of ice has a mate!" James teased. Rebecca punched his gut while she passed him and he let out a squeak.

"That's Kaden, not me."

"Right, I forgot, yours is made of stone," James said sarcastically, and Rebecca eyed him dangerously.

"Let's not forget Taylor is Evan's mate, and Ariel is Tristan's... are Kaden and Jemma's mates going to be more Gifted too? Geez!" Hudson exclaimed.

"Kaden hasn't found his mate yet, and neither has Jemma, so be nice," Ariel scolded. "You guys should get some sleep, we'll figure out the rest of this later," she said, yawning and standing up, gently moving the teen to get her a pillow.

"Oh my Goddess, is that Phoebe?" I asked Ivy under my breath and Ivy shrugged.

"Yeah, beats me how she made it."

Jess and Willow bowed like the we had, leaving their mates dumbfounded.

Ariel walked over to them and pulled them up, giving them both a hug. "It's good to see you again, girls. Get some rest, okay? You're safe now. You're home," she said, and they both smile warmly at her

"Thank you, Ariel. We're glad to know you're alive."

"It's like, four o'clock in the morning," Isabella grumbled, and she left.

"There's empty rooms down the hall," Rebecca said, and the others nodded.

I left them and went downstairs to the armory.

I didn't know the code. I pulled out my phone and called Ivy.

"What?" She asked.

"What's the code to the armory?"