Twenty-One|| Make A Difference

Camila played by Cote de Pablo

Ben played by Christopher Larkin

-----------------------------------------------------------

The sounds of the chopper blades cutting through the air rang in my ears like a roaring storm, the vibrations in the air causing my body to feel like a thousand bees were trapped inside of me.

"You ready for this?" Ivy asked me from her seat strapped in beside me.

We flew over the Atlantic towards a helicopter carrier that Dante and the Good Doctor were using as a mobile farm.

"I'm beyond ready." I said, nodding.

Even though Evan almost chained me up trying to stop me.

||Flashback||

"No! No way in hell!" Evan said firmly, rising to his feet from behind his desk.

"Evan, I'm going." I said.

"No, you're not. I've dealt with too much- I've almost lost you! You can't go out there on some kamikaze mission!" Evan said.

I grabbed my bag from the chair, hoisting it over my shoulder.

"This is who I am, Evan. After everything they did to me, I won't let them hurt anyone else. You need to let me go." I said, and then I left his study, heading towards the car.

I passed Axel, who nodded briefly to me. "Kick some ass for us, will ya?"

"You know it." I said with a dark smirk, and we bumped our forearms together, forming an 'x'.

"Don't be bloody. It's badass, but it isn't sexy." Mila said to me, giving me parting kiss on the cheek.

"I'll handle things here." Orion nodded to me.

"Thanks."

Evan stood between me and my car, his arms crossed over his chest, standing tall and blocking my path.