Chapter three.

Thursday comes and goes. The videos for the week are both up and doing how they normally due. That is until Saturday afternoon.

I notice that I've hit nearly 400,000 subscribers seemingly overnight. It seems like I hit 25,000 just the other day. It's only been a month or maybe a little longer since I first posted. The only reason I'm gaining subscribers so fast is probably due to people searching for new content. I scroll through my videos to see if any of them have recently gotten more videos and I'm stopped in my tracks when I see my newest uploads.

*Recreatjng Euphoria Outfits - 750,468 views*

*Wearable Euphoria Outfits - 1.5 million views*

1 point 5 million views. It's barely been two days since I put that video up. I'm at a loss for words. I check my other social media and they have also grown by a lot.

*Instagram - 265,968 followers*

*Twitter - 300,759 followers*

I guess my viewers favor my Twitter a bit more. My posts gain a lot more likes and I'm getting a lot more interactions on both platforms. My phone buzzes and I see it's a text from Lyla.

'Told you you'd be famous, better get verified soon cause you're killing it!' She end with a camera emoji and I quickly type a response.

'Filling out my application right now. Tell the fashion bloggers and YouTubers that I'm coming for their throats!' I jokingly say.

I guess it wouldn't be too crazy to do it. I doubt I'll even get verified but I've got nothing better to do. I fill the requests and send screen shots to Lyla when I finish. She calls me crazy and I begin setting up my tripod to record some more videos.

"Hey guys! It's Parker. Welcome to the channel if you've never been and welcome back if you have. I've just seen how fast my channel grew and I just wanna make something quick to say how surprised and grateful I am. I hope all my new viewers enjoy the rest of the content I have up as well as what's to come. I guess now that a little more than a handful of people are watching you guys could out some video requests in the comments. I'll post something on my Instagram story what I'm ready to do a Q&A so be on the look out for that. I think most of you have already caught on by the looks of my follower count, but if you didn't know my other socials are linked in the description. Go ahead and check them out if you want. For anyone that doesn't know I post twice a week so be on the look out for next weeks videos. I promise they won't all be fashion related I've just been rediscovering a lot of my clothes during this quarantine. Anyway, this is just a quick thank you and letting you know there will be more good stuff to come. Love you guys!" I blow a kiss to the camera and stop the recording. I upload it to my laptop and just post it straight to my channel. The first take was good enough and I didn't want it to feel like it wasn't genuine by editing it.

About two weeks later were well into May and my following has continued to grow. I ended up actually getting verified which left me absolutely mind blown. It wasn't all that surprising to Lyla since she's been watching my social account like a hawk. Letting me know every time we hit another milestone. I think she's more invested than I am. Despite my newfound celebrity I still keep up my normal routine. My parents were shocked when I told them about my viral videos but still supportive of what I'm doing since it's not anything crazy that's getting me the views. Maybe a little skin was shown in all the Maddie outfits but the less they know the better.

My phone dings and I get a notification that Niall sent out a tweet.

"What have you guys been doing to stay sane these days. I've still got this toilet roll at the end of my hall" I giggle remembering the Fallon interview where he tried his best at hitting the ball into the roll. I hit reply and type a message like I normally do.