Chapter twenty.

Parker's POV- Day four

Much to no ones surprise I slept in Niall's bed again last night. At this point I don't think I will ever spend another night in the guest room. After I got back with the food I ended up having no choice but to watch golf with Niall. I knew how much he loves the sport so I tried to be a good sport and watch it with him while we ate our food.

Niall being shocked not only by the size of my burrito but the fact that I finished it in one sitting. In an odd way he almost seemed turned on by it but it quickly got pushed to the side when the match started.

I just sat doing homework for most of it then moved on to editing my video for next week. After I was happy with the progress that I had made on it I went to twitter just to see the tweets from Ella.

In a very Niall Horan fashion I type my own name into the search bar to see all of my indirects. There they were. The pickers of Ella and I in the coffee shop. Spreading like wildfire. The exchange wasn't even very eventful but the fact that she called me Niall's girlfriend made people lose their minds. So many people were replying.

'They said they were friends in the live, now they're dating???'

'Why is Parker in London???'

'Parker must be there to see him, there's no way she went all the way there and they didn't meet'

'Okay no one told me Parker was this short'

'The babies would be so cute!! I ship'

'Props to Niall for not dating another white girl but Parker is still American so he definitely has a thing for American girls.'

The tweets were endless. I ended up sending out one of my own since the rumors would get out of hand if I didn't.

'Not dating Niall. Not here to see him. Anymore questions?'

I didn't even bother to check to see what people had said after sending it out. I'm sure there were plenty of questions but that was tomorrow's problem.

The rest of the night was pretty chill. After the match ended we just got into bed. Briefly talking about my walk and how Niall's love went. We didn't even bother to put something on the tv. I was so tired from the day that I nearly fell asleep the second I laid down.

I woke up today to Niall laughing loudly in the living room. It took me by surprise and had my heart racing. Instantly making me remember he had an interview today.

I force myself out of the bed. My eyes heavy as I go to stand up off of the bed. Rubbing the sleep out of my eyes and stretching out my arms. My eyes find their way to a mirror where I took in my sleepy appearance. I was yet again in only my bra and panties. At this point I just gave up trying to wear a shirt. It wasn't what I normally do when I sleep on my own. Besides, Niall never slept in anything other than his boxers so I figured why not also sleep normally. Even if we weren't actually dating we may as well be by the way we are with each other.

I rub my face once more as I try and wake up. At least I was wearing cute underwear today, I thought to myself. I finally turn and my feet slowly guide me out of the room. As I made my way down the hall I could hear Niall talking to whoever was interviewing him. He hadn't told me who it was and I hadn't even thought to ask.

I round the corner and enter my room. Immediately heading to the bathroom to turn on the shower. Plopping down on the bed and checking my phone to see the time. 10am, I hadn't slept the whole morning away.

My fingers find their way to the twitter app and suddenly I am met with a wave of notifications. I asked for questions and boy did these girls deliver. I scroll through the replies.