Chapter forty-six.

Parker's POV

I woke up with the worst headache ever. Which was an instant reminder of what happened after Ashe and Spencer left.

Once Niall and I cleaned up I remembered there was still a bottle of wine sitting out. One thing lead to another and some how we were sat on the bed drinking straight out of it. Talking absolute nonsense to each other with each swig. As if we hadn't drink enough when the guests were there. I think we both just passed out shortly after it was finished.

Now I was sat in bed feeling like someone was doing construction inside my head. I threw the covers off of my body and slowly lifted myself out of the bed. Lazily making my way to the bathroom to hunt down some Advil. My eyes barely open since I was still pretty tired.

The last time I felt this hungover was after the birthday bar crawl in Ireland. It was only a few months ago but it felt like it had been years.

After taking the medicine I fully opened my eyes to look at my appearance in the mirror. Seeing that I looked just as tired as I felt. I quickly washed my face and brushed my teeth in hopes that I would wake up a little. Once that was done I went back in the room to hunt down my phone.

Niall was still sleeping. Instead of looking for my phone I just got back in the bed and cuddle up next to him. His body heat instantly warming me up. If he didn't start moving I would've fallen right back asleep.

"Fucks sake." He breathed out when he finally awoke. Letting me know he was also feeling the after affects of all the drinks.

"We're never drinking that much again. I think I'm dying." My voice came out muffled since I practically buried myself in the sheets after resting my head on his chest.

"I think I'm staying in bed all day." His words almost came out as a groan as he stretched his arms.

"As much as I would love that I have to film a video today." I let out a deep sigh at the thought of having to be productive when I feel like actual garbage.

"What's the plan for this one?"

"No idea. I've got to go do some last minute Christmas shopping though, so I'll figure it out later." I lift my head up so that I can look at him. Running my fingers through his messy hair a few times.

We sat like that for a while before Niall's phone vibrated to signal he got a text. He looked like he was considering not even checking it but a second one came and he turned over to get his phone. Causing me to sit up so that he could move enough to reach it.

"You wanna go golfing?" He asks me randomly as he looks at his phone.

"I've never golfed in my life. Unless we're counting mini golf, but I highly doubt that we are."

"Definitely not. It's kind of nice out today and we managed to still get up at 7 somehow so it's early."

While I was contemplating whether or not I wanted to embarrass myself trying to golf I came up with a great idea for my video.

"Alright, hear me out. What if my video was you teaching me how to golf?" I said about as excitedly as I could for how bad I felt.

"I thought you didn't want me in your videos, petal." He mentioned after I told him my idea.

"We've been together a few months by now, I think I can bend my rule just a little. I just didn't want anyone to think I was using you to get more views. Besides it'll be funny to look back at." I give him my best puppy dog eyes, pouting my lips to try and seal the deal.

"Fine." He says with a small smile on his face.

"I'll get dressed and get my things. Meet me in the kitchen in 45." I said quickly before giving him peck on the cheek. Hoping out of the bed and rushing off to the bathroom to get in the shower.