Chapter fifteen.

Parker's POV - Day one

We both just stand in the hall starring at each other. Not sure what to do next.

"So." We both say at the same time which causes us to laugh. Finally breaking the awkward tension that build while we were standing there not speaking.

"We've still got some time till dinner, wanna watch do something fun?" I ask him excitedly.

"What do you have in mind?" He looks at me, his face showing a bit of intrigue as to what I could be thinking of.

"Sit on the couch I'll go get it" I think I may be more excited for what's to come next than I was when I first booked my ticket to London.

He looks confused but he follows my direction and head back into the living room. I proactively run into my room. Heading straight for my smaller suitcase. I have no idea why I brought it because I wasn't sure he would even be interested. I figured if he ever got busy with work I'd have something besides school to keep me occupied. I gather my things and head for the living room. Boy was I excited.

"What's all that?" He asks as I set it down on the table. Cords sliding off in multiple directions.

"It's my PlayStation. I brought it just in case you ended up having a busy day but I'd be lying if I said that I wasn't hoping you'd play it with me. Some girls imagine getting married to you, I just wanna destroy your ass in Mortal Kombat."

I've never seen Niall looked more shocked.

"Okay you have an unfair advantage, ya do this all the time. I'm up for it though."

I hand him the controllers and hook up all of the cables. Another plus to this is that his tv is massive. The characters might as well be life size. I take some time to connect to his wifi since I don't plan on moving it to the smaller tv in my room.

"Alright Horan. Pick your character and get ready to lose."

He wasn't as horrible as I had thought he would be. I had to take some time to show him what to do but he got the hang of it pretty fast. He still lost the first round.

"I'm just warming up ya gotta give me a fair chance, this one doesn't count."

He looked so cute trying to concentrate on the game. Getting excited each time he would get a few hits in. I decided to go easy on him the first official round but there was no mercy in the second round.

We ended up playing for and hour before he finally gave up.

"Okay, how about you let me get some practice on this before we have our rematch because you did in fact destroy me." Be both erupt into laughter

"I will approve of this request. Now we're gonna play my favorite game. Don't worry I can't beat you in this one. Unless you decide you love me enough to get your own PlayStation and play it with me when I'm back home. I would beat you in a race any day and I'm horrible at them."

I close out of the game and find myself once again at the GTA loading screen. Niall making comments at the provocative cartoons and how long it took for the game to load. Making sure to point out that my character sort of looked like me.

Before we know it Niall has played in 4 races and even came close to winning. It was so nice seeing how much fun he was having and I could tell this wasn't something he had done in a long time if ever.

"Okay, there's no way I'm not buying you one of these for your birthday. You're having the time of your life!" I exclaim as he finishes 4th in his race.

"You don't have to do that, I could get it myself. Besides that's so far away."

"Tell me about it!"