Chapter twenty-four.

Parker's POV - Day six

Both of us are dressed and ready to go on the couch. The nerves didn't hit me till he sat down in his spot next to me. This could go horribly wrong. The fans had been supportive since the beginning but I still worried that they could turn on me any second. He never did things like this and he certainly never went public with anyone that looked like me. I closed my eyes for a second, taking in a deep breathe to try and calm my nerves.

My heart was racing. Niall already knew the plan but he didn't really seem like he was nervous in the slightest. If anything he actually looked excited to be doing this. Meanwhile I was about to combust.

The plan was to have Niall start an instagram live. It would only show him at first and then he would face the camera so that we both were in frame. We knew we would have to answer some questions so I would be in charge of finding them. Having the live open from my own phone. I figured since all this blew up over him being in my live stream months ago, it was only right to confirm our relationship in one as well. 

"Hey guys! I've got nothing going on so I decided to come on here and chat to ya." Even when he was about to drop a bomb on his fans he was still as charming as ever. 

I saw the comments roll in from my phone as more people joined the stream.

'Have you met Parker yet?'

'Tell us the truth we know you guys are together'

'We want to meet Parker!!'

'Sing Little Things'

I love how even though he doesn't have a guitar people are sending in song requests. Commenting many of the songs from the band rather than any of his own. It always kind of bothered me that people would ask for that over his songs. I love his songs so much and you can tell how hard he worked on both of his albums. He's so much more than just one of the guys from One Direction. 

"You guys really wanna know what's up with Parker and I. All I see is her name in the comments."

We hadn't decided when exactly I would be "revealed" but it was feeling like he was going to do it any second. I just sat next to him quietly. Watching him from my screen as if he wasn't sitting next to me. 

"Well since you want to know so bad why don't ya ask her" It feels like my heart stops as he reaches over to move the phone. A big smile plastered on his face. I quickly try and calm my nerves and before you know it I appear on the small screen. Niall scooting even closer to me and putting his arm around me.

"Hello everybody" I squeak out along with a nervous laugh

"You guys have the poor girl terrified, look at her." His infectious laughter fills the room and somehow calms my nerves. 

"It's a bit nerve wracking but I'll be alright. Well you guys have been on our asses ever since you found out I was here. We just wanted to clear the air so you guys don't have to keep guessing what's going on." I slowly became more comfortable, just trying to think of this like it was me in my room making a video. 

"I've had my girl here with me for about a week now." He says squeezing my body against his with the arm that was wrapped around me. The comment section explodes.

'MY GIRL!!!!'

'Did he just? He did!'

'Okay they can't even deny it now!'

"Yeah you guys would've never known if I didn't leave that day. I got here last Sunday and I did in fact come just to see this guy" I point in his direction

"Figured it was time to tell ya about the crazy lady staying with me" He continues to poke fun at me. The fans going crazy at all the touching going on and us still avoiding the main question at hand.