Chapter thirty-three.

Parker's POV 

Living with Niall for the past two months has been nothing short of amazing. At this point I probably had abs due to the constant laughter and half the time my cheeks hurt from smiling so much. 

After hearing that the travel ban would be in place for at least a few months I made the decision to start buying things to keep at Niall's. I didn't know how long I would be there but I knew I couldn't go very long without more clothes and all of the essential items in my life.

By now I had my own drawers in his room and a place for my things on his bathroom counter. I think he still has more self care products than I do but who doesn't love a guy who takes care of his appearance?

Many mornings were spent fighting for the mirror. Him trying to jump in to brush his teeth when I am in the middle of doing my hair. At this point we just got used to being in each others space all the time. I never used to like people constantly being in my space but Niall was different. I wanted him in my space. 

I guess one would say we are deep in the honeymoon phase but when you are with someone all hours of the day you would think that phase would quickly pass. Someone would eventually get fed up with something and reality would set in that the person wasn't the perfect angel you thought they were. That just hadn't happened yet.

If I wasn't the one making breakfast for Niall in bed he would be doing it for me. We both did all of the little things for each other that made the other person feel special. Like when he remembers the things I like to eat and makes sure to have to fridge stocked with them or when I get him coffee from his favorite place. 

For the first time it felt like I was getting back just as much as I was putting into the relationship. The gestures were never one sided and we both made sure to do as much as we could for the other person. Doing things that we both enjoy and making sure that we make time to do things on our own as well. 

As the weeks went on more and more articles we released about us. Well more me in particular. Telling the public about Niall's normal college student girlfriend. Thankfully Liam was dating someone younger than me so it wasn't some big headline that Niall is dating a younger girl. 

With more news coverage came more attention. Fans had swarmed my social media accounts like moths to a flame. Some being kind and showing their support for my relationship. Others being the opposite and trying to tear me down even though they don't know me. More than anything I wanted to tell those people off for assuming the worst in someone they don't even know. Telling them how they had no right to judge me or my relationship, but I knew that would only add fuel to the already growing fire. 

To try and filter out the negativity I just made sure to filters on any comments that could be made on my posts when possible. Making sure any comments made with hateful words would be immediately removed. Which made many people mad but for my own sanity and the sake of keeping a positive environment I knew it was best. 

Despite the efforts of Niall's management he continued to post a million and one pictures and things about me. Which was the absolute most adorable thing ever. Eventually I did the same even though no one was down my throat about it. If anything people were thanking me for the essentially exclusive content into the inside of Niall's life. 

Posting pictures of him doing normal things like making dinner or even the times I catch him knocked out on the couch. He was a normal guy just like anyone else and I think I was helping to show people that. On top of that he was the best boyfriend anyone could ever have so I also had to brag about how great he was because that is just a given.

~September 10th~

"If we're late it's totally your fault babe" I say as I exit the bathroom. Niall having just finished his shower even though our ride would be here in 20 minutes.