Chapter eighteen.

Parker's POV- Day two

I panic trying to figure out if I should fake sleep or just pretend I'm doing something on my phone. Then I realize that this is Niall coming down the hall and not my mother so I just stand up and walk to the door.

Once I get there he appears in the door way. Looking handsome as ever if I might add. He was just wearing shorts and a white shirt but something about it was very attractive. His hair looked like he had just run his hand through it. He was perfect no matter what he looked like.

"What's up?" I ask him, wondering what he came down here for.

"I actually wanted to ask you one last question." He looked nervous so I had no idea what it could possibly be.

"What is it?"

"I was just wanted to know if you wanted to spend the night in my bed again. You don't have to but it was quite nice having you there last night." His cheeks turn a light shade of pink as he talks.

"Sure, why not. Just let me put a bra on first because the last thing I need is to wake up with my chest out." He lets a nervous laugh out at my comment and his cheeks get even redder.

"I don't want you to be uncomfortable, I can just take the comforter off the bed so you won't get so hot." If I didn't know better I'd say this kid was trying to see my boobs.

"Fine but I don't want to wake up to you fondling my chest in your sleep." We both laugh this time

"No promises" he says and he gives me a quick wink and grabs my hand to bring me into his bedroom.

He immediately has me help him pull down the large comforter. I get into the bed before he does. He disappeared into the bathroom not long after I settled in. Coming back shirtless and in his boxers.

I got a little flustered at the sight since he had kept on his shorts last time but I definitely wasn't complaining.

I was sat up in the bed looking for something to watch. Niall shut off the lights before joining me. He tried about five different positions trying to get comfortable.

"Just come lay on me. I'm getting motion sick watching you flop around." I let out a small laugh and motion him to come closer.

He lays his head on my chest and I continue to look for a movie to put on. Rubbing circles on his bare back with my free hand.

"God that's amazing. You might have to stay in here every night now just so you can do that." He says after letting out a relaxed sigh.

"You'll be out in no time I'm a pro at this." The amount of times that I've had to put my nephews to sleep by rubbing their backs had made this second nature. Those boys would be out cold in a matter of minutes. It seemed like Niall wouldn't be much different.

"Hurry up and find a movie. You've been looking for ages. Just put on that spiderman movie you always talk about."

Knowing exactly what he was talking about I turn on Into the Spiderverse. I was surprised he remembered the conversation he was referring to. I was telling him how I didn't think the movie would be good and I ended up seeing it with my family when it came out. I loved it and have seen it so many times since then.

Once I start the movie I try to get comfortable myself. Getting Niall to get up for a second so I could take my shorts off. There was no way I was going to have the chance to do it later if he fell asleep on me.

I prop up some pillows so that I can lay on them and still see the tv. Continuing to draw small circles around the parts of Niall's back that I could reach.