Chapter thirty-one.

Parker's POV

For once I am the one waking up to the smell of food. The scent of bacon filling the air. Automatically making my stomach growl with hunger. I quickly grab Niall's white shirt that was hanging off the end of the bed. Pulling on a pair of shorts then walking over to the bathroom. Adjusting my bun that was now loose and messy from sleeping in it. I lazily walk to the kitchen. Yawning as I finally turn the corner and enter the room.

"Good morning, love" He says as he finishes plating the food. He was standing there shirtless with a warm smile on his face.

"You're so sweet baby, this all looks delicious." I say as I look at the food that sits on my plate. Ready to dig in the second he joins me at the table.

"You always cook in the morning, so it was about time I did. Got up early to work out and remembered you saying you wanted pancakes." He finally joins me at the table and we both begin to eat the food.

"Well this is very much appreciated, when do you want to head out to go shopping?" I ask right before taking another bite of my food.

"I gotta take a shower so maybe in an hour. Better to go early since less people will be out." I nods my head in agreement.

We both finish our plates, leaving me to clean up the various dishes that had accumulated. Loading them all into the dishwasher before wiping off the countertops. Once I finished cleaning the kitchen I went back to Niall's room. Fixing the bed and tidying up. Grabbing my hair products that were still sat on the floor in front of his mirror.

I made my way to my room since Niall was taking a shower in his bathroom. Fighting with my hair to untangle the knots that appeared overnight. I decided to wear my hair down. Putting two thin braids in the front to frame my face and make the hairstyle less plain. Adding colorful elastics to it to spice it up even more.

After I finish my hair I throw on a simple outfit. It was warm enough today to be able to have my legs out so I threw on a pair of jean shorts. they weren't super fitted so I would be comfortable walking around in them all day. I picked a white long sleeve to go with it. Tucking it loosely into my shorts then adding a dark flannel around my waist to top off the outfit.

After a few minutes of trying to decide what shoes to wear I settle on my white sneakers that I always ended up wearing. By the time I finish I can still hear the water running in the shower meaning that Niall was no where near ready. I take the time to go on my phone. The only person I knew that could possibly be awake right now would be Harry. Everyone else I knew was most definitely asleep right now since it was early morning in the states.

I decide to text him just to see what he is up to. We had been texting here and there ever since I met him last week. He sent a lot of bad jokes but still made sure to leave time to ask me all the invasive questions he could think of. It felt like he was a friend that I had known for years and would even answer question that I asked him. I was surprised since he is the king of dodging questions.

Parker - *Harry!! Are you up?*

I send him the text hoping that he would reply soon. A few minutes pass by and I get a reply.

Harry - *Maybe...*

I roll my eyes at his response and begin to type another message.

Parker - *Niall takes longer to get ready than I do :(*

Parker - *Keep me entertained, you can even tell me more jokes*

Harry - *Where are you guys getting ready to go?*

Parker - *Shopping because I only have two weeks worth of clothes. I have no idea how long I will be here but I will certainly not be deemed an outfit repeater this early in my career. Even if I absolutely am haha.*