Chapter six.

He really just... Me? Beautiful? Niall calling me beautiful? In a goodnight text at that! I can officially die a happy woman. This is something I've dreamed of ever since I first heard about these five weirdos. Never in a million years would I think those words would ever be said to me.

After I spend a few seconds screaming internally I gather myself and compose a response.

Parker - *Goodnight handsome! Don't have too much fun while I'm sleep. This 6 hour difference is no fun.*

It's only 8:30 by the time I break out of the daze I fell under writing my English paper. College English has the be the worst class I've ever taken. One year you could have a professor who thinks you're the best writer in the world and give you great grades. The next year the professor could think your writing is absolute garbage. There's no in between. I'd rather be assigned 100 pages of a book to read every night than have to write another paper.

I get into bed early and queue up some YouTube videos to watch. I think I've watched more videos during this time stuck at home than in the entire time before this all happened. It's even weirder now to think that someone could be laying in bed watching a video of mine. I never would've thought people would watch my videos or like them enough to come back for more. At the same time if that never happened I would've never met Niall. I guess the universe was in my side.

Part of me feels like this back and forth flirting will be just something for him to pass the time. If we really did become something I'm not sure how I would feel about people finding out. I have been a fan since the beginning. I've seen how much hate the girlfriends get. Even just girls that are seen with any of the boys. They all are at risk of the fans coming after them. It's easy to ignore any hate I get in my videos. It's a small fraction of the population. There are so many directioners and if they didn't like me I know they would never let me hear the end of it. It would be overwhelming. I can't get ahead of myself though. We haven't even known each other a full week and haven't ever met in person.

Besides, who knows when this quarantine will be up and it'll be safe to go back to "normal". I guess me dreaming of a relationship with Niall isn't that different even now that I know him. It's not like my odds have really increased substantially.

To no ones surprise I end up watching old one direction compilation videos and the boys video diaries. Ever since I've been stuck at home I've been watching the videos a lot more. I've definitely got way too much time on my hands. I've also been reading old fan fiction that I haven't read since middle school. I held off on homework to read the entire after series just a few weeks ago. It's been move looking back on all the old memories though. The boys have all come such a long way.

Had it not been for the virus I would've seen Harry, Louis and Niall all in concert this summer. I was so excited when I found out. Who knows, maybe I was destined to meet Niall after all. I surely would've made my way to the front tow of that show somehow.

Before I know it it's already 12 am. I never mean to stay up this late but it always happens somehow. I wish that Niall was up because I would absolutely pull an all nighter just to talk to him.

Parker - *Just wanted to let you know I am going to bed, good morning in advance*

I send the message and turn off my phone. Plugging it in before getting settled in my bed. Drifting off to sleep not long after.

Like clockwork I wake up at 7 am. My body pretends that it's never heard of sleeping in and it's really getting old. If I wasn't so busy being excited to talk to Niall I'd go back to sleep for another hour or two. I hear my phone buzz gently on my bedside table. I reluctantly roll over to unplug it. Unlocking it to reveal the notification.