Chapter eleven.

Parker's POV

"Okay I think we've taken more than enough pictures sweetie" My mom calls from behind the phone camera. She volunteered to take pictures for me after I got my hair done and I can see the regret in her eyes. We've been at it for at least 15 minutes now.

I got my hair done since tomorrow I'll be leaving for London. The last thing I want to be doing is worrying about doing my hair while I'm with Niall.

My stomach has had butterflies nonstop for the past 24 hours. Just thinking about meeting him in person has me freaking out on the inside.

"Thanks for the pictures mom. I'm sure we've got plenty of good shots." I say as I grab my phone back from her.

"So are you all packed up? We've gotta leave for the airport at 4am since your flight is at 6am. We can go through and double check after dinner. I can't believe you are flying to London to meet a boy you've been talking about since you were 12."

"Yeah it's crazy, I still can't wrap my head around it. I don't know what to expect but you know I will give you daily updates."

My mom and I are super close. Of course she made sure to throw my birth control in my toiletry bag as well as condoms of several sizes. She said it was just in case but we both know that the likelihood of Niall and I doing anything is probably slim.

"I'm going to go get dinner started. I'm sure you'll have a great time honey." She says as she walks back into the house.

It's nearly 7pm here so that means it's midnight and Niall is sleeping. I decide to edit my videos that I'll be posting while I'm away. Niall and I talk and decided we wanted to try and keep our meeting under wraps. After he joined my live weeks ago and people started speculating we were together and we've both just been avoiding and denying any fans that ask or start rumors.

Even though we're just friends. If people found out I was with him in London it would be madness. Now we're doing all we can to chalk everything up to a new friendship. We both like each other's posts but at this point people have stopped caring.

Even if we do decide to try and see where our relationship goes I like him being my little secret. I've even kept my friends in the dark. Okay maybe Lyla knows where I'll be. Only because she knows that will be the end of her if she spills to anyone.

Lyla knows a bit about my relationship with Niall. That we talk nonstop and that one night I sent him a very racy Snapchat and he just about died. Called me right away asking if that was on purpose but then being all hot and bothered and seeming like he wouldn't mind if I sent more.

I hate to be a tease but teasing Niall has to be the funniest thing ever. There's definitely some sexual tension there but we've never even admitted to having any feelings so I doubt anyone will act on it. I wouldn't be upset if he did though. It would definitely be a trip to remember.

Dinner flys by and before I know it I'm kneeling over my luggage with my mom as we double check my backs for the fifth time this week. When we finish I plug all my devices up so they can be fully charged when I get up.

I was so excited I could barely sleep.

Parker - *Too excited to sleep, can't wait to see you!*

I don't even know why I text him when I know it's still too early for him to be awake. He's always on my mind so it's hard not to leave things for him to see when he wakes up.

I decide to post one of the pictures my mom took off me. Captioning it 'Tell me what you want because I know you want it too'. Even though we're trying to stay private I can't help but continue this game of which Niall lyrics will I use next with my fans. They really get a kick out of it but just assume I'm a big fan of him. Which isn't wrong but at this point he's my new best friend. I know this trip will only bring us closer.