Chapter eight.

Parker's POV

I didn't know how much work this whole being like a C list influencer would be. I was not prepared to have to keep up with Instagram this much. Lately I've been taking all my pictures in my room but that's the main place my fans see me in considering I make my videos there.

I set my phone up on my dresser and set it to record a video. A pro tip for an at home photo shoot is to take a video. You can just screenshot cute poses instead of going through hundreds of pictures. I lay on my bed and pose. I'm basically just wearing bed clothes but my hair is done, therefore it is socially acceptable in my eyes. (Added picture is the one she posts)

Another thing I didn't think I would have to do is come up with captions for my photos. I guess people like them but I never really bothered till now. Some of my followers would ask why I never write anything or even make a game out of captioning them for me. I lay on back and search my brain for something decent.

'I'll be your new Angel'

I giggle at my silly caption. Which is poking fun at Niall but it's not like he'll see it. He followed me a while ago but he goes on twitter more than anything. For now it's an inside joke with myself. I post the picture and run to the kitchen to get some water. By the time I get back to my phone it's buzzing violently with notifications. People liking and commenting. Rather than making a mental note to turn those notifications off I turn them off right away before I check to see what people have said. I love reading comments, even if they are a bit mean. Sometimes they are more funny to me than hurtful. The rude ones don't really bother me and I don't get them super often anyway.

Many of the comments were the usual ones I get from my followers. They always hype up whatever I post which gives me that extra confidence boost. I scroll past a few pointing out my stretch markers or just being mean in general. As I go deeper into the comments I see more and more from unfamiliar accounts. That's when I notice the new followers. People had followed me and commented asking if I was the Parker Niall was talking to. Of course those same people put my caption together after figuring out it was me and came after me for allegedly dating Niall.

I laugh out loud at myself at how ridiculous the fandom can be even though I was apart of this madness at one point. I like a few comments and reply to others. Eventually just shutting off my phone to get ready to finally record that tattoo video I was telling Niall about earlier. Talking about it got me excited to do it.

After I finish recording I decide to leave the editing to another day. I just sit at my desk organizing a few things in my makeup drawers. Finding my mind wandering to Niall. Wondering how his meeting is going.

I think it's weird that I ever went through that stage where I wasn't sure if I liked him. I was skeptical of whether or not he was who I thought he was but once I found out he was it just reinforced my admiration. I guess now it's more of a real crush or that I really do like him. It's easy to have a celebrity crush but actually knowing and talking to them is a different ball game.

More than anything I wished I knew what he really thought of me.  I don't know any of his friends so it's not like I can ask someone close to him if he's ever mentioned a random American girl he met online.

I hook my laptop up to my speakers and DHL by Frank Oceans begins to play through the room. No matter how much I love Niall's music Frank will always be my number one. Suddenly I get the idea to go live on Instagram. I spend so much time watching them I might as well have my own.