Chapter five.

If I told you I didn't spend the day mopping around until he responded I'd be lying. I pretty much confined myself to my room and finished recording my videos. By the time I cleaned up he had finally responded.

Niall - *Sorry for the wait, got a call about work that lasted way longer than I was hoping. Are you busy?*

Of course I was going to respond right away. When your favorite singer asks you a question you respond with a quickness

Parker - *No problem, I just got done recording some videos and I'm just cleaning around my room.*

Next thing I know my phone is ringing, Niall is trying to FaceTime with me again. I guess I didn't actually blow it if he wants to talk to me over the phone. I answer and there he is, guitar in hand and sitting on his couch. Him setting up this view is definitely the equivalent of me trying to show my full body in the frame yesterday. Funny, but adorable.

"What if I was in the bathroom?" I tease

"Then I'd wait and call back. I'm not going anywhere anytime soon." He says back with a smirk.

"So what's up, you did call me after all" It's already around 6 pm where he is so I know I need to get to the point soon. Especially since my stomach is basically screaming for food. "Actually let me put some headphones in. I'm starving so I'm going to get lunch but you can keep talking"

"I should probably make dinner soon but I'm quite comfortable here on the couch for now"

I scramble to find my headphones and head for the kitchen. When I turn the corner I see my mom at the sink washing a few dishes.

"Hey mom!"

"Hey honey! Are you on the phone? I can leave."

"No you're okay mom, I'm just grabbing something to eat then going back to my room"

"Who are you talking to? Is it a boy?"

"Actually it's Niall Horan"

"That boy from that band?" She bursts into laughter and for a second I hear Niall do the same.

"Would you like to see?"

"Of course, I'll believe it when I see it honey"

I take out my headphones and face my phone in her direction. He's still there sitting on his couch as promised. My moms jaw is practically detached its dropped so far. She mutes the phone so he can't hear us before facing the camera to the ground.

"How! When? Parker!"

"Well you know I've been making my videos lately. I ended up getting a lot more attention then I expected and one thing lead to another and now I guess were friends. I didn't meet him till yesterday but he called me a few minutes ago and"

"He called you?"

"Yeah it was random, but it's not like I'm complaining."

"Well I can't argue with that, get it girl"

We both laugh and I run back upstairs with a sandwich and some chips

"I am so sorry about that she didn't believe me" I take quick bite of my food while he's still looking away

"It's okay, it was pretty funny honestly. I've never seen someone more shocked in my life"

"Back to business though, why did you call so randomly?"

"I just wanted to talk, you're pretty fun to talk to"

"Well then I'm happy to be of service, that'll be 10 dollars an hour. You'll have to figure out the conversion on your own that's not in my job description."