Chapter thirty-four

Parker's POV - September 10th

We decided to just stay at a hotel that was near Niall's moms house rather than staying with her. She had insisted it was fine and that we didn't need to spend the money, but I didn't want her to have to deal with drunk Niall stumbling in late at night and waking her up. I always hated getting home late when I was at home cause I knew my mom would stay up until I was home and I could tell Maura was the same.

We both plopped down onto the large bed after entering our hotel room. Leaving the bags at the door because we were both exhausted. I didn't even bother to check out the room. Knowing Niall I was sure it was very nice but it would have to wait until morning. Sleep is calling and I am fully ready to answer. It was only around 12 pm, but the day had already worn us both out.

Between dodging fans before and after the flight and trying to get into the hotel it had already been a long day. Thankfully we wouldn't be visiting Niall's family until tomorrow and had time to settle in.

I woke up a few hours later to find myself under the covers. Niall was up and watching the tv. The smell of food filled the air letting me know he had ordered room service while I was sleeping and by the looks of it had already eaten.

"How long was I asleep? What time is it?" I ask as I sit up and rub my eyes.

"It's 2:30, so you didn't sleep too long. I got some food for you too. Came about 30 minutes ago." He handed me a plate once he finished talking. There was a sandwich and fries sitting on it. Without question I dug into my food. Not realizing how hungry I was till I began to eat.

Niall mindlessly flipped through the channels looking for something to watch. Listening to a few seconds of whatever was going on before changing it again. I zone out for a while as I am eating my food but my interest is peaked when I hear Niall's name being said.

"Niall Horan spotted at Heathrow airport on his way to Ireland with American girlfriend Parker Crain. The pair stopped many times to take pictures with fans before getting on their flight. The couple have spent the last few months together and it seems Parker is on her way to meet the parents. Is there something we don't know going on between the worlds new favorite couple? Fans have speculated that the pair are either engaged or expecting. More updates coming soon."

I burst into laughter after hearing the last comment about the fans speculating what is going on between us. I had seen that people were speculating about if I was pregnant but not that we were engaged. I had been posting old pictures and a lot of pictures that didn't show my full body.

In turn sending the fans into some investigative frenzy. Claiming that I must be pregnant if I am posting old content and not showing my stomach a ton. The second I post a photo on my story where my stomach looks a little more pudgy than normal I am plastered across update accounts claiming to have proof that I was expecting. To me it was really funny; I never bothered to debunk the rumors because I didn't think they would really get out of hand. I guess now I would have to say something since it's gotten big enough to reach news outlets.

"So when were you gonna tell me we were expecting?" Niall says snapping me out of my thoughts. A small smirk had appeared on his face as he looked in my direction.

"When were you gonna tell me that we were engaged? Where's my ring?" We both laugh at the crazy claims. "Is this the fans telling me I look fat? I look no where near pregnant, right?"

I hop out of the bed and my eyes scan the very fancy room in search of a mirror. I see one leaning against a wall and walk over to it. Lifting up my sweatshirt to reveal my fairly flat stomach. Turning to the side to get a better view at whatever the fans think they see.