Chapter fifty.

Parker's POV

~February 13th~

It was about 2 in the afternoon and I was sat on the couch watching a recording of my child psychology lecture. Snacking on a bowl of fruit while trying to quickly take notes on what the professor was saying. Niall came bursting into the room causing me to jump out of fear. Ripping my headphones out and pausing my video once I regained my composure.

"Pack your bags baby we're going on a trip!" He yelled out after pulling me off of the couch. My notebook and pens crashing onto the hardwood floor.

"A trip, right now?" I ask. He just nods his head with a wide smile. Lifting me off my feet even more causing me to wrap my legs around him. Carrying me up the stairs to the bedroom.

He already had two carry on size suit cases open on the bed. One for each of us I assume.

"You've got to tell me where we're going so I know what to bring." I speak up after opening one of my drawers.

"Lots of swim suits, probably clothes you'd work out in and one nice dress." He responds very matter of factly. Instead of questioning it I just start pulling out the items he described.

After packing just about every bathing suit I own I begin looking for work out clothes. Throwing in a few pairs of shorts and leggings. After that I packed variety of tops that could go along with the bottoms and then some sports bras. Once I settled on which shoes to bring I searched the closet for a nice dress to bring. I settle on a long black dress. It has a square neckline with tank top like straps and a high split down the right leg. Once I have everything Niall told me to bringing my bag I throw in all the other essentials and some clothes to sleep in. I was worried I wouldn't fit everything in the small bag but I made it work.

Once I finished packing the suit case I packed a purse with my other things. Bringing along my iPad so that I could still get some work done. Just because I was going on a surprise trip doesn't mean school is just cancelled until I get back.

"Alright I think I'm ready." I say as I zip up my suitcase. Pulling it off of the bed and onto the floor. Setting my purse on top of it so that all of my things were together.

"I'm nearly finished. Our driver should be here in 10 minutes." He lets out as he continues to place folded clothes into his suitcase. Not even looking up at me as he was talking.

I quickly change my outfit to something more comfortable for the airport. Throwing on one of Niall's sweatshirts over my tank top. Swapping my shorts for a pair of leggings before putting on my tennis shoes that would've taken up too much space if I had packed them.

Just like Niall had said our ride was there 10 minutes later. Helping us load our bags into the trunk before driving us to the airport. I don't think I will ever be able to get used to Niall's spontaneity but I was certainly not complaining. Sure I didn't know where we were going, but I knew it would be somewhere warm. Anywhere that's warm sounds like a place I want to be.

Eventually we were making our way through the airport to our gate. We each got two separate tickets when we checked in which made me so confused. Niall took one of them leaving me to only know where the first plane was headed. Miami.

"Wait if the first stop of is Miami... where in the world are we going?" I questioned as we sat in the seats next to our gate. The airport wasn't empty but it wasn't packed either, which was nice.

"I guess just this once I can tell you what the surprise is before we get there" He says as he shuts off his phone and puts it back into his bag.

"Finally. I'm all ears." I say, turning in my seat to face him.