Chapter twenty-seven.

Parker's POV- Day eight

Niall woke me up so that he could say bye to me before he left. I tried to sleep a little more since he left around 8, but it was no use. The sun was beaming through the curtains and I was wide awake.

I figured I might as well make the most of the day if I was up this early on a Monday morning. This was the start of my last week here in London with Niall.

Even if I still had 6 more day's here with him I was still sadden by the thought. The days all flew by and I know these last few would too.

Since Niall had to go to the studio I figured I could do some more exploring. He'd be gone most of the day so I had nothing better to do.

I slide off the comfortable bed and stand on my feet. Slowly making my way to the dresser that I had stashed a few clothes in the night before. It was actually Niall's idea for me to throw a few things in there. Seeing how reluctant I always was to walk down to the hall to my room.

I just put a few things in it. I didn't want to seem like I was moving in. Even if I had spent more nights in his room than the one that was designated for me. I certainly wasn't complaining.

I grab a bra and slide it on. Choosing my matching pink shorts and cropped pink hoodie to wear for the day. Once I get dressed I pop into the bathroom to brush my teeth and wash my face. I figured I could just stop in a Starbucks rather than get breakfast here.

I grab my phone from the bedside table. Taking it off of the charger that had also now taken a new home in Niall's room. I put on my tennis shoes that I had left by the front door. Double checking that I had my key to the apartment before heading out of the door.

I was on my way fairly quickly but I was excited to do more exploring. I put in my AirPods and set my phone to play a random playlist. Making sure the music wasn't too loud that I couldn't hear what was going on around me.

I get the directions to the nearest Starbucks as I make my way down the elevator and to the lobby. The second my feet hit the lobby floor I remember that there could be paparazzi waiting outside. As much as I loved dating Niall I knew I could never again leave a place without the possibility of my photo being taken of me with or without my knowledge. 

I would die if I saw a bad picture of myself on the internet. A girl can't be at her best every second of the day but now I had to try a little harder than I normally would. As long as they don't find out where I go to school and see me on the way to any of my 8 am classes I'll be fine. My normality would really shine through if I was spread across tabloids in my sweatpants or with a three day old hairstyle.

I let out a quick breath before briskly walking through the lobby and front doors. Letting my phone guide me in the right direction. Thankfully no one was outside waiting.

I was walking in the opposite direction from the way I had gone on my last outing. This walk was filled with a lot more people than the last. Who I would assume were just making their daily commute to wherever they work. It was 9 by the time I entered the Starbucks. The line was nearly to the door.

The tables were beginning to fill up with people sat on their laptops. Typing away, talking about who knows what. Writing the next big script or an angry email to a coworker. The people in line all looked dressed and ready for work. A few were sporting athletic wear. Looking as if they had just finished a morning jog.

Even with all of the people the atmosphere was calm. The sounds of gentle talking and blenders filling the air. I decide to text Niall to help pass the time. There had to be at least 10 people in front of me.

Parker - *Good morning handsome, missing you already! I'm out doing more exploring but it would certainly be better with you.*

I slide my phone back into my pocket. The line hadn't moved at all. It nearly made me regret even getting in it in the first place but the hunger started to kick in. Keeping me in my place in the long line.