Chapter twenty-one.

Parker's POV- Day five

The sunlight blasted through the partially open curtains. I didn't even need to open my eyes to be able to tell how bright it was in the room. Meaning Niall had forgotten to close the curtains last night. Forgetting to close the curtains for the wall of windows opposite the bed.

I reluctantly opened my eyes to see the well lit room. For once Niall and I were cuddling. I was laying with my back facing we're he lays. The cover barely on my body. Making me suddenly aware of the fact that I was laying naked in bed.

My arms shoot down to the sheets and I quickly cover myself with them. My head rolls over on my pillow to see if Niall was awake as well. He wasn't there. Meaning he saw me laying her for who knows how long with my boobs just hanging out.

My mind is flooded with the events from last night when I start to think about him waking up and seeing me. We had gone from innocent kisses randomly through the day or even intense make out sessions to sleeps together twice in one day.

I definitely wasn't complaining about that. If anything I wish I had just done it all sooner.

I raise my self up and hold myself up by my arms. Trying to scam the room to figure out where in the world any of my clothes were. I spot my phone on the floor next to shirt near the door. I would have to get up if I wanted to reach it. My panties were on the opposite side of the room at the foot of the dresser.

My clothes were quite literally thrown about the massive bedroom. I pull myself up so that I was sitting in the bed. Throwing my legs off the side so my feet hit the floor. I stand up off of the bed and walk to my nearest piece of clothing.

As I make my way around the bed to the door I pick up all of my things. I don't even bother using the energy to put any of them on. Once I pick up my phone I see that the time is 8 am. Niall must have gotten up pretty early.

I walk naked through the hallway and make my way to my room. Dropping the clothes on top of the bed and walking over to the dresser. Pulling out a new pair of panties and an oversized shirt. Once I get dressed I decide to figure out where Niall was.

I hadn't heard him make any noise since I got up. Making me wonder if he had stepped out thinking I would be sleeping in pretty late. The more I walked around the more I notice the soreness that took residence all over my body.

With each step came a new ache. I try and fight through the pain as I make my way into the living room. Once I see that he wasn't there I continue on to the kitchen. When I enter the room I see a McDonald's bag and a small piece of paper laying on the counter. I pick up the note and read it.

'Morning P! Picked up food for breakfast since I got up early but then got called to go to the studio. Don't know when I'll be back but hopefully I won't be long.'

I immediately pull out the contents of the bag and begin to eat. I guess I will be spending some time on my own today. I unlock my phone to check it while I eat my food.

I don't have my notifications on for many of my social media apps so I never see the madness until I open each of the apps. I head to Instagram first. Scrolling through a bunch of random selfies and memes that weren't that funny.

I move on the Snapchat once I get bored on instagram. Scanning through the stories of people I knew from high school. Most of them partying with a mix of people I did and didn't know. It's like they don't care about the deadly virus floating around the world right now.

As I am looking through the stories I see that Niall had posted a story of his own. I click on it to see what he had posted. Even if I am literally now his girlfriend I still found myself overly excited that he was active. Guess I'm still not used to one of my idols actually being someone I know and not just me wishing he was someone I know.