Chapter twelve.

Parker's POV - Day One

I wake back up at 7:30. Thirty minutes before our agreed waking time. I nearly forget that I'm really here in London. In Niall's apartment at that. Suddenly I'm hit with an idea. I'm not sure where it came from but after all the buildup over these weeks... The playful flirting and not so subtle hints. I was over the waiting and just wanted to relish in this time I had with him. I quietly walk over to my open suitcase that leans against the far wall by the desk. Grabbing an oversized t shirt and putting it on. Skipping the bra because I know I'll be changing into a real outfit later on in the day. I make a quick stop to brush my teeth and make sure I look okay before leaving my  room.

I quietly open my door and tip toe down the hallway to Niall's room. The door was already open. As if he was inviting me in without saying anything. There he was laying in his bed. Peacefully sleeping. His hair a mess and his lips slightly parted. He was laying on his back.

I slowly walk over to the opposite of the bed as him and climb into it. My heart was racing. I think the sound of it alone would wake him if I sat here long enough. I force my body to scoot closer. Slowly swinging my leg over his body so that I was straddling him.

He still didn't budge. I lean down closer to him. Noticing that he lied and was just sleeping in his shorts. I gently play with his brown hair as I admire the sleeping boy. I'm not sure what I even plan to do but I lean in even closer. I could feel his light breathing on my cheek.

I grab his face gently and turn it so it's facing me. Sucking in a deep breath before locking my lips to his. It was a quick kiss but a kiss none the less. His lips were so soft. He still didn't budge. My master plan to wake him up had failed. I bring my leg back around and get ready to get off of his bed. At least I could start my trip off right. Even if he won't remember this happening.

I go to move off of the big bed but I'm stopped by him grabbing my wrist. I quickly whip my head around to face him and I'm met with his blue eyes looking wild as ever. It seems like forever that we were glued to each other's eyes. Then I feel a forceful tug on my arm that brings me crashing back down onto the bed.

"Where do you think you're going?" He says in a deep tone. It sends chills down my spine. "Get under the covers"

I listen to his instruction and once I make my way he pulls me back on top of him. His hands finding their way onto my thighs. I'm speechless.

"You came in here in just a shirt and panties didn't you?" He breathes out

I swallow hard and nod my head. I still can't manage to get any words to escape my mouth.

"God, what are you doing to me woman, it's only the first day!" He says in the most sexy voice I've ever heard in my life.

My mind is going a million miles a minute. I'm not sure what I expected when I came in here a few minutes ago. Maybe he'd wake up and we would cuddle or share another quick kiss. Nothing like this.

I could feel him getting more and more excited beneath me. I hadn't even noticed that I was sitting right on top of him.

He grips my thighs tighter and it's like my body moves on instinct. I crash my lips into his once again. The kiss was full of passion and longing. We had both been waiting for this moment for weeks.

We never discussed our feeling but we both new where the other stood. Too scared to say how we feel but longing for something more than a simple friendship. I didn't fly out here just to sleepover my friends after all. Now was my chance to try and turn this into something more.

I could feel his strong hands making their way up my legs. Leaving me trebling under his touch. The longer this lasted there more I wanted to push things even further. I knew I couldn't.  I hadn't even been with him for a whole day. As if it was right on queue his alarm started to go off. My heart melted a bit at the fact that he set an alarm to make sure he would be up when we had agreed.