Chapter twenty-nine.

Parker's POV - Day eight

"What is it" Niall asks me with a puzzled look on his face. I'm not sure why I was worried to tell him I would be staying longer than expected. It wasn't exactly bad news but it certainly was not how we expected the trip to turn out.

"Well Lyla and my mom have let me know that the cases of the virus have gone up even more" I pause before letting out the bigger news. He still looks at me confused. He was just as unaware as I was a few hours ago. "The travel ban is going back up"

"When is it going into effect?" He asks, still not getting the hint that it had already been started.

"It already has, so I will be here much longer than two weeks." I search his face trying to read him. Looking for any kind of emotion or sign to figure out how he was feeling.

"Is that a bad thing?"

"No, I just wasn't sure how you would feel about it." His response hadn't calmed my nerves at all

"I certainly am not complaining that I get to have you here a but longer? Were you worried I would be upset?" He asks as he moves to face me. Grabbing my hands that were sat in my lap.

"I'm not sure, but I will happily but stuck here with you" I pull him into a hug. I was a mix of emotions. Happy that I would be with him longer but sad that I may not see my family for months. No one knew how long it would be till I would be able to come back home. "Hey maybe we could take that trip to Ireland if I am going to be stuck here a while." I say with my face still buried into his shoulder.

"I would love to, but now that I get you all to myself for a bit longer there's no rush."

We stayed in each others arms for a while longer. Eventually letting go when we realized how much of the day had gone by. It was nearly time for one of us to start making dinner. I wasn't really in the mood to cook and he didn't seem like he wanted to move from the couch. I had left him for a second to grab my laptop from my room and I found him once again playing video games. I truly created a monster, but I was also loving every second of it.

"What do you want to do for dinner? We've still got some time till we would have to cook but I honestly couldn't be bothered to get up and move. Wanna just order something?"

"Pizza?" He says, his eyes still glued to the screen

"Sounds good to me, I'm gonna do some work but I will order it later on." I say to him as I pull my laptop onto my lap. Opening it to see my screensaver that was full of pictures of myself with friends and family. I could help but wish I had photos of Niall and I on it as well. That would mean I would have to make a new wallpaper though and that sounded like a lot of work every time the thought came into my head.

I figured if I was going to be stuck here it would be easier to finish out my course work. If I finished it I would be able to spend even more time with Niall. Not having to worry about assignments that needed to be done. I also needed to figure out how I would record videos while I was here. I'd have to spend the next day he goes to the studio trying to find the best lighting in the room. By the looks of Niall's live-streams as of late the living room has many good spots.

As much as I have already seen people asking me to make a video with Niall I don't think I want to. It would just feel like cheating if I had him in one of my videos. That would bring a lot more attention to my channel but only because of who he is. I would rather continue to just make videos on my own and not have the extra help of his status boosting my views any more than it already has.

I typed away as Niall continues to play his game. Neither of us were talking but the silence was very comfortable. It's was peaceful in the room even with the random noises he would make anytime he crashed. Being in his presence was enough to make me happy.