Chapter twenty-two.

Parker's POV - Day five

"In the kitchen!" I shout as I hear random thuds and shuffling after the front door closes.

I hear a series of doors opening and closing and bags being picked up and put down. I roll my eyes at all the noise he was making and begin to put the food on the plates. Last minute I figured I should make some chicken for Niall to eat with his food. Meaning I basically had to cook to separate stir frys, but it's fine. 

I grab a beer form the fridge and set it at Niall's place at the table. Getting a glass of mine for myself while I wait for him to make his way to the kitchen. I sat in my seat scrolling mindlessly on my phone for a few minutes. Th noise had died down a while ago and now it was silent.

"Ni the food is ready!" I shout once again. Hoping he had just gotten occupied for a second and would come meet me. I wait a few more seconds after calling out till I stand up from my seat. I leave my phone at the table. Looking back at the two plates of food knowing they were getting cold. I let out a deep sigh and look for Niall.

Once I realize he would be in his room I make my way down the long hallway. I still couldn't hear anything as I got closer and closer to the room. The lights were on but the curtains were now closed so I couldn't even use the windows as a sort of mirror looking into the portion of the room that was out of my view. 

"Niall, the food is getting cold." I say with an annoyed tone. I enter the room and immediately I am very confused.

Niall is standing near the bed with a very suspicious grin on his face. I was already annoyed but the fact that he wasn't even doing anything just amplified it by 10.

"You gonna come eat?" I spit out with a straight face, wanting to know why in the world he was standing here.

"Yeah" His grin was still apparent on his face

A thud echos through the room. It sounded like it was coming from the walk in closet. Which made sense since neither of us had moved but was also very confusing since there was nothing in there that would've sounded so loud when it hit the ground.

"You going to see what that is?" Now the situation was just increasingly weird.

"You check it, I will meet ya in the kitchen. I'm starved." He quickly shuffles out of the room.

"Um, okay" I say to myself as I make my way to the dark door of the closet.

My hand reaches for the door knob but I stop before I can grab hold of it. I thought about how he told me to check it instead of himself so he obviously knew what was behind the door. Or he didn't care about it and would rather leave me to find out. I hold my breathe as I quickly grab the knob and turn it, pushing open the door.

I stare down at the floor expecting to see that something had fallen off of a shelf. My eyes are met with shoes but these shoes were being worn. There was a person in the closet.

"Surprise!" Harry shouts and grabs my arms pulling me into a hug.

"What the hell is going on, I am so confused." I don't even know how to process the fact that Harry for one was in the closet but the fact that he definitely just fell and wasn't going to say anything about it.

"I met Niall at the studio and he dragged me here so we could meet. He said you keep talking about me."He lets out a little laugh which helps me snap out of my annoyed state.

Any time I bring up Harry, Niall always points out the fact that I don't even know him. It was kind of cute that he actually got Harry over here and even told him about what I said.